Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Cartier Wyatt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2021
Time of violation
18:17
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/12807/

Cartier Wyatt

Player
Player
After BM raid I heard gunshots so I followed the sound and I seen ID 18317 so I shot at him and it looked like he fell over and died but no hitmakers appeared and he fell over but was not unconscious and still talking. I then shot him a few more times and he was just laying on the ground not taking damage. He was on the ground for about 45 seconds at least and then he disappeared and started to call me a pussio without getting medical treatment while being invisible. You then see in the POV that he suddenly was standing still behind me and it looked like he was in a gunfight. There is no way that this is d-sync.

I have my admin pannel up so i cant post the POV here. My discord is Wyatt#4417 and i can dm you the pov there

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Please send your POV to Sam so that he can review it and take a decision along with the forum link.

THE FORUM THREAD IS LOCKED FOR THE TIME BEING.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

I have reviewed the POV, this is a server bug. There is not enough evidence to prove the player in question is cheating.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom