Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rooster Richman
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 19, 2022
Time of violation
1:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ih6V7O9vBQg

WOLF.CRIPS

Player
Player
4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, afk timer circumventing, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days [25394]

Alex_Black

Player
Player
you have something forbidden you for not have any courage and it's not okay i don't think it's okay that you do so courage I have the right to help my friend when you take him and I hope you don't do courage more after you will be punished and it calls hack or courage when you're doing something that's forbidden to do it and you're a cop of what you're doing and I thinkr not that I've done anything wrong and hope the good look at what you're doing and check your account well because you're a good person for Grand rp I hope you get punished for your courages it's not okay and do so help. that he be punished: man friend had that courage and he was banned for 60 days you can get banned for 4.1 you have the same video for twice i don't think there's anything wrong when you help your friend from the police so they don't take him and he calls me on the radio that he needs help from the police so i came and helped him where is wrong then u can get banned for 4.1

Last edited:

Alex_Black

Player
Player
i don't think there's anything wrong when you help your friend from the police so they don't take him and he calls me on the radio that he needs help from the police so i came and helped him where is wrong then

Alex_Black

Player
Player
you have deleted a video that you have made courage in I hope Adman checks his account and everything for hack mod ID 25394

Alex_Black

Player
Player
it's not okay to delete the video so Adman does not see that you have hacked and done Mod please check his account I will do my best to show that I was right and if you were not wrong then you would not delete the video as a man saw the hack on video it is the first one they have deleted ID 25394 check his account please check how many accounts he ha

Alex_Black

Player
Player
they have deleted the video and uploaded it again you can check the time after they have cut the video and check it and the other check times and do not forget to check his account hut many account he has and he hack and mod ID 25394

Alex_Black

Player
Player
juste I watch the video and I think I hst not done wrong because I kill you without grenzon

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I have decided to ACCEPT this report.
ID: 83036 will be punished for DM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom