Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevin Crips
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 20, 2022
Time of violation
14:09
Proofs
https://streamable.com/xruhfq

21güney

Player
Player
I opened the complaint, if I didn't do anything, you're guilty, I didn't shoot.

21güney

Player
Player
If the admin wants, I will throw it out, I can't act according to your wishes for now.

Furkan Levis

Player
Player
Its not metagaming. We already at our Discord channel cus we were chillin in our house. Then you came suddenly. We are speaking from the game about the roleplay.
But you didnt let us to speak and killed Alperen. So can you guys shut up and wait the decision like you said before ?

21güney

Player
Player
If you show me proof that I used my gun, I will accept that you are innocent, but you are guilty because there is no such thing, you cannot shoot me if I am not within the confines of your house.

KeremWess

Wess
Player
If a Turkish admin comes, he hears you say to follow this rule, do not look for an excuse for mistakes.

Furkan Levis

Player
Player
If you show me proof that I used my gun, I will accept that you are innocent, but you are guilty because there is no such thing, you cannot shoot me if I am not within the confines of your house.
You dont need to use your gun. If anyone gonna swear you and grab his gun, what it means? He didnt do anything? You are so funny guys you made my day AHAHAHAHAH

21güney

Player
Player
We did not tell any information about you, we did not call anyone, how do we make a meta?

21güney

Player
Player
What would you do if someone kicked your friend and knocked him off his bike, on a public road?

Furkan Levis

Player
Player
What would you do if someone kicked your friend and knocked him off his bike, on a public road?
He didnt meant to do that. And we are not aware about anything. We come to speak to you without any gun. You didnt let us to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom