Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miles_Smith
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 20, 2022
Time of violation
1:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wS7WoCOoYVc

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
there is a situation going on that is solar panel robbing before he came i gave commands and killed him and he bring the other guy with in the 15 min and they are not following NLR rules and no need to give commands again he came after 6 to 7 min first know the situation clearly and help anyone bro without knowing you can at middle for that i no need to give commands

Miles Smith | 5877

Player
Player
there is a situation going on that is solar panel robbing before he came i gave commands and killed him and he bring the other guy with in the 15 min and they are not following NLR rules and no need to give commands again he came after 6 to 7 min first know the situation clearly and help anyone bro without knowing you can at middle for that i no need to give commands
least you could've said was like hey were robbing your panels and then proceeded to shoot us all that happened was he was about to pay me and I get clapped out of nowhere. I wasn't involved in the situation that happened before that and he didn't tell me about it, all he told me was that he needed help with solar panels

Daniel Salvatore

Curator of Families
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 161629 will receive a punishment for RDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom