Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected BALLAS GANG RDM IN GZ +GUNZ IN GZ | ID 63070/10764/41149/56265/43352/62680/804/12555

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Essamo Changretta
Suspect ID
63070/10764/41149/5
Date of violation
Oct 1, 2021
Time of violation
0:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Q2tKZUEKKyA

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
as you can see in my pov all of these rule breaker kids with ID/s 63070/10764/41149/56265/43352/62680/804 start to RDM in GZ all FIB agents and as you can see also they demanded to rob them at the green zone and they start shooting at anyone at beach market and they killed me also and they didn't respect any rule in server and that is not acceptable at all it will make a lot of players leave the server because of these toxic players who disrespect the server rules and they don't care for any punishment so I hope you take action with them.

in the second pov you will find the player with ID 12555 has a gun in GZ and it's forbidden to have a gun in the green zone AS PER green zone rules so I hope to take action with him

Lucas changretta

Player
i hope from admin to take hard action from any one from ballas gang members because they will start insulting in the forum to make it rejected from admin because of insulting

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
May I know where does it say that its forbidden to have a gun out in a green zone ?
O5HsxMv.png

Lucas changretta

Player
May I know where does it say that its forbidden to have a gun out in a green zone ?
O5HsxMv.png
man, I don't need you to give me a screenshot of rules I want from you just to read the rules that you can`t use cheats at all ;) and I think you got banned from the server so the forum is not related to you :D have a nice and good day

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
as you can see in my pov all of these rule breaker kids with ID/s 63070/10764/41149/56265/43352/62680/804 start to RDM in GZ all FIB agents and as you can see also they demanded to rob them at the green zone and they start shooting at anyone at beach market and they killed me also and they didn't respect any rule in server and that is not acceptable at all it will make a lot of players leave the server because of these toxic players who disrespect the server rules and they don't care for any punishment so I hope you take action with them.

in the second pov you will find the player with ID 12555 has a gun in GZ and it's forbidden to have a gun in the green zone AS PER green zone rules so I hope to take action with him

"as you can see in my pov all of these rule breaker kids"
OOC insults on forums ? 👀
In your own pov , by the end of it you call ID 41149 "Kayden"
as you can clearly see in your own pov , the guy is a stranger to you by script .
How do you know his name again ?

Lucas changretta

Player
as you can clearly see in your own pov , the guy is a stranger to you by script .
and who told you that mention his name I say random name so don't make your self sherlock holmes XD

Lucas changretta

Player
and where is the OOC insults ??? with the word (KIDS ) it's not against any rules where is the rules say you can't say kids or where are the rules in real-world that say the KIDS is an insult ?? stop say jokes man

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
man, I don't need you to give me a screenshot of rules I want from you just to read the rules that you can`t use cheats at all ;) and I think you got banned from the server so the forum is not related to you :D have a nice and good day
The funny thing is , you're calling me a cheater when I didn't even get banned for cheats , plus , I'm literally at the place where the supposed "rulebreaker kids" broke rules right now.
CL0wSrZ.png

About the part where you said this doesn't concern me , these are all my family members and its clearly visible that you're just mad at us for some unknown reason and you just want to take it out on the forums. Maybe do something about it IC ?

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
and where is the OOC insults ??? with the word (KIDS ) it's not against any rules where is the rules say you can't say kids or where are the rules in real-world that say the KIDS is an insult ?? stop say jokes man
lmao so you're really gonna play that card ?
It doesn't take a fool to understand what you're trying to say here.

Lucas changretta

Player
The funny thing is , you're calling me a cheater when I didn't even get banned for cheats , plus , I'm literally at the place where the supposed "rulebreaker kids" broke rules right now.
CL0wSrZ.png

About the part where you said this doesn't concern me , these are all my family members and its clearly visible that you're just mad at us for some unknown reason and you just want to take it out on the forums. Maybe do something about it IC ?
I can do a lot IC but when I find a fair play ;)

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
and who told you that mention his name I say random name so don't make your self sherlock holmes XD
so out of all names that you could've used on this server , you just said kayden and guess what ? By a complete coincidence , Kayden is the name of the guy who killed you!
Damn , you must be really lucky then.

Lucas changretta

Player
lmao so you're really gonna play that card ?
It doesn't take a fool to understand what you're trying to say here.
as I told you before you got banned from a server and I didn't mention your ID in the forum so no one needs your opinion and I don't have any problem with anyone by the way I just reported the people who break the rules that's all so stop reply to the forum

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
I can do a lot IC but when I find a fair play ;)
fair play when you weren't even involved in the situation , there were constant gunshots around you but instead of fearing for your life, you would rather go and speak to the people shooting. What a nice way to RP isn't it ?

Lucas changretta

Player
so out of all names that you could've used on this server , you just said kayden and guess what ? By a complete coincidence , Kayden is the name of the guy who killed you!
Damn , you must be really lucky then.
by the way, i said random name and I didn't even meet this guy before or know him by the way so stop argue in the forum

Lucas changretta

Player
fair play when you weren't even involved in the situation , there were constant gunshots around you but instead of fearing for your life, you would rather go and speak to the people shooting. What a nice way to RP isn't it ?
LMAO and where is the RP IN GZ from ballas man stop telling jokes I will not reply to you again until admins make their actions

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
by the way, i said random name and I didn't even meet this guy before or know him by the way so stop argue in the forum
since we're on the forums, let me provide some context , you were in my family .
Correction, in OUR family .
You got kicked , I believe and I think you're just trying to take your anger out on us ever since then.

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
Yall came and started shooting at us when we was doing our thing like wtf ? Provide full pov of who started shooting first stop the cap u guys been taking L L L all day and u just reporting us for fake accusations

Lucas changretta

Player
id 43352 here where tf did I shoot u ? Like wtf ?
no man you were taking a nap only you didn't do anything wrong XD (LMAO when they revived you the first thing that you demand to rob them in green zone XD ( and the guys who shoot all of you they are FIB AGENTS and they allowed to use their guns in green zone if they suspect anyone that he is doing criminal activities

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
They always do this The punishment is not enough. Everyone who commits sabotage must be punished with a seven-day ban until they stop sabotaging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom