Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected BALLAS GANG RDM IN GZ +GUNZ IN GZ | ID 63070/10764/41149/56265/43352/62680/804/12555

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Essamo Changretta
Suspect ID
63070/10764/41149/5
Date of violation
Oct 1, 2021
Time of violation
0:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Q2tKZUEKKyA

Wassi Mane

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
My ID is 62680. Hi there, That part of the beach is actually VAGOS hood and is considered the ghetto. The clip you provided is on the beach not actually at the beach market. In addition to that, I did not kill you nor am I seen killing anyone in your clip so I am requesting to be removed from this as I was just in the area.

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
Hi there, That part of the beach is actually VAGOS hood and is considered the ghetto. The clip you provided is on the beach not actually at the beach market. In addition to that, I did not kill you nor am I seen killing anyone in your clip so I am requesting to be removed from this as I was just in the area.
if you are innocent the admin will prove that

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
Wait lol fib shooted at us? 😭🤣🤣🤣 hold up
I will let you laugh because you don't know anything but as I told all of you to stop argue why did all of you argue while you were innocent and didn't do anything?????

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
you have not proved that I have done something wrong in the first place so0o0o0o I'm not sure what u expect an admin will prove.
They are just salty bro they took way to many L so idk . But let the admin decide

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • The beach is not a GZ, the only part which is GZ in that area is the beach MARKET AREA and GYM. Hence there was no rule break.

In the video provided, you were walking around gunfight which violates the rule of FEAR RP but I would like to give you a last opportunity and not punish you.

As far as the gun in hand rule of ID 12555 is pending, he will also NOT be punished right now for the rule break of POWERGAMING.

As a last note: Please refrain from spamming and spreading toxicity in the forums as it makes us difficult to make a decision and then the players often are disappointed. If you have a PROOF RELATED TO THE THREAD, you are more than welcome to post it here and we will take that into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom