Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeoS2k

F.I.B Deputy Head of Department
Player
Information
1. Teo Ravbar
2. 21
3 GMT+1
4. All depends on a day, sometimes from 14:00 - 00:00, and when shift turns from 00:00 - 08:00.
5. 4-8 hours.
6. Teoo#6662
7. Teoo
8. 4214
9. I want to be curator of Crime section

Additional information
1. I've been put into this position before (SAMP, Arma 3 altis) and because I have realized that there is many rules being broken daily much more than back in the day when I rolled into the server. Things like that turn serious people (RP'ers) away from the server really fast and I have felt the same couple of times, I want to be there available on that "Contact Support" Button as much as I can. I have encountered many rules breakers before and im just trying to give a helping hand here to the server, because I know how it feels when things are not how they suppose to be.
2. I have that strong will to learn on daily basis, lets say a sponge knowledge. I also like to communicate with people, I am strict, my outside job is also based on resolving conflicts between people (night club security guard) and over the years I developed that special feel to read people's intentions and seriousness...
3. My biggest weakness here would be that my shift sometimes turns around sometimes and I work 12 hour night shifts but it is super rare.
4. Yes.
5. I do not have one.
6. I have all time on this planet except from my job which I can sometimes be active during night shifts aswell while working on specific objects, and some holidays couple times a year.

Lorena Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Haz tu solicitud en la sección correcta
Esta es la sección del servidor español
Cerrado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom