Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected DM in city, bug abuse Fog city | ID: 2013, 60522, 2004, 41396

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tom Zoom
Suspect ID
2013, 60522, 2004
Date of violation
Sep 30, 2021
Time of violation
23:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbILfKWn8Fk&ab_channel=Yarin

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
As you can see in this POV, I came to my fam house (after OOC event, fam raid) and those guys did serval things:
  1. They DM in city without any reason. (IN MY HOUSE!)
  2. They killed me and my friends without any reason. (IN MY HOUSE!)
  3. ID 2004 Bug abuse, press double "F" to stand quickly when I accidently rammed him. (IN MY HOUSE!)

Hope you will take care of this.
    Thank you, best regards, Tom.

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
This family raided us and stayed in my house after the raid and killed us when we arrived back to our house.
RDMing in city, Killing in city, Provoking us in my own house.
Hope you will take care of these players and this family that after all of this actions, they don't have shame to apply for unofficial family.

MidgDawg

Possibly love fish 😛
Blocked
you and your friend VDM like all of us so we shot you. person with POV is sleeping rn

hyp

Player
Player
it's not dm in the city, your entire family came to mass vdm us. Why don't you show id 41367's pov who comes 10 seconds after the event is over literally 2 minutes after he died to us and runs us all over

Last edited:

amze

Player
Player
You can clearly see yourself speeding up your car to run every single one of us over, and expect to not see resistance? Just because it’s in the city it doesn’t make the whole city a greenzone, if we are threatened by you or give you demands with reasoning we are allowed to kill you, just can’t rob you.

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
You can clearly see yourself speeding up your car to run every single one of us over, and expect to not see resistance? Just because it’s in the city it doesn’t make the whole city a greenzone, if we are threatened by you or give you demands with reasoning we are allowed to kill you, just can’t rob you.
Stop making excuses, you cannot stay in our house 3 minutes after you won the raid and kill us.
You're doing whatever you want you shot us like it's gettho. You can see in the pov that he just arrived from the hospital and all of you shot and killed him.
Now let the admins decide whatever they think about this situation.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
lol if you want to give me demand go ahead but you didnt even give me any demands, you just start shooting with no reason... you even killed the one who was in my car with me, and more people that came after

amze

Player
Player
You’re simply lying, I have pov of the entire situation, exactly 29 seconds after it ending you came back rushing and ran one of us over seconds later a 2nd car came and ran us over AGAIN then your car came and once again ran us over, I also have POV of your friend combat logging and power gaming which I’ll also show the admins.

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
You’re simply lying, I have pov of the entire situation, exactly 29 seconds after it ending you came back rushing and ran one of us over seconds later a 2nd car came and ran us over AGAIN then your car came and once again ran us over, I also have POV of your friend combat logging and power gaming which I’ll also show the admins.
Post your entire POV, add please the moment that I arrived and your friend just shot me without reason and then I clapped him.
Post everything, let the admins get the best POV they can see, still, you'll see that it is your fault and you cannot do whatever you want in my house. Especially when you didn't say your "demands" like you said before, you just shot us.

amze

Player
Player
vdm POV of multiple of them vdming us, not just one but MULTIPLE

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
vdm POV of multiple of them vdming us, not just one but MULTIPLE
you know you were blocking the road so if someone who i dont even know ramming you its not my problem, its yours. but next time get 1 min before and after 15 sec will not help

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
STOP TOXICITY ON FORUMS OR THERE WILL BE FORUM BANS AS WELL AS IN GAME BANS.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
I want full POV of this from both parties. That is the only response I want on this thread or you will be banned in game and on forums.

amze

Player
Player
I want full POV of this from both parties. That is the only response I want on this thread or you will be banned in game and on forums.
I’m currently outside however when I’m back I’d gladly provide POV. I can also ask others to see if they got footage.

amze

Player
Player
After looking at my files, apparently I dont have the full pov, I trimmed my previous clip and ended up deleting the full pov, i;m sure they must have theirs though, since they are reporting, my bad.

My teammates probably have footage tho, ill reach out to them and lyk asap

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
Hey, I upload my own POV, that's all I have and that's the only thing I report for. And please give them time to upload, because as you can see they are taking the time and they provide only 14 secs of POV. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom