Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected DM in city, bug abuse Fog city | ID: 2013, 60522, 2004, 41396

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tom Zoom
Suspect ID
2013, 60522, 2004
Date of violation
Sep 30, 2021
Time of violation
23:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbILfKWn8Fk&ab_channel=Yarin

hyp

Player
Player
Here's my pov, he was trash talking heavily outside of the circle before the family raid too. He was killed in the raid and got a rental to come back fam raid
ID 41367 should have his pov since it's a red circle event and he was in the raid

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
Here's my pov, he was trash talking heavily outside of the circle before the family raid too. He was killed in the raid and got a rental to come back fam raid
ID 41367 should have his pov since it's a red circle event and he was in the raid
We see here that you ran on the road, he drove and rammed you, because you ran in the road.
But still, you didn't upload the full record as she asked for, where is the rest of the POV? like, when I arrived and you shot me just for fun?
And btw, it is allowed to add music to your record just to make sure that the admin won't hear what you say? Because, as I can see, in your record- hop to 00:43, you are talking ingame. I can assure you cannot talk when you hear this Rock&Roll in the background.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
why did you add a music to mute the game hahaha

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Denied

It seems like this situation is not being shown from all angles. Without proper POV of the entirety of the event I cannot determine. You are more than welcome to remake this complaint without the toxicity and off topic comments with POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom