Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raisa Kallinin
Administrators nickname
Kerem Vuitton
Date
Jun 22, 2022
Time
1:44
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/130078/#post-456229

Mario Sword

''REJECTED''
Player
Person with ID 23387 and their friends were waiting outside the Green zone to rob me and the person with ID 23387 hit me with a car and threw me out of the green zone, so they started to rob me and then another vehicle hit people and threw me right next to the green zone and after I took a step I entered the green zone and got banned for this reason, I think I'm right about this because you can't rob someone by vdm and throwing them out of the green zone.

Video

Mattheuss SWORD

Player
Player
If this action is not a crime, I will take everyone out, I will be punished for 1 hour from vdm, then the man should be warned because the green zone has escaped, isn't it funny?

You shoot a person out of the green zone with a car and rob a person who does not go out of her own accord, where is justice here?

Is it normal to take someone who doesn't want to leave the green area and rob them with VDM?

As you can see in the video, if the man wanted to go out, he would have clashed with people anyway. By what right do they take the man out? Can you tell me the rule for this?

Aki_sixninez
Yip Man
Ron Atkin
April Pierce
Sam Pluxury

Please give me a really logical explanation, dear admins, watch the video, I'm sure you will approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom