Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luis Macher
Administrators nickname
Napal Federov
Date
Jun 22, 2022
Time
09:42
Proofs
https://imgur.com/oONtXdo

Bosnic Johnson

Player
Mazhor, you pc checked me not too long ago about 1 month - 2 months ago and it was clean and I've just tried to load into the game and then found out I'm banned for anticheat #823 I am willingly open to a pc check and I'm not too sure why this has popped up considering I don't cheat it could be a recent redux I've used as it was illegal and I went in the game once to try drugs to see if it was legal or illegal I found out it was illegal and instantly removed it and for this I understand I can get a punishment but I'm telling you I removed it instantly I don't cheat I'm fairly known in the community and everyone who knows me knows I do not cheat. Please look into this for me cause im not too sure what's happened and I want to get on the server.
Thank you Maz.

Bosnic Johnson

Player
i just realised it said the ban was on 30/05 and i loaded up using a vpn as my game wasnt loading this couldve been issue

Bosnic Johnson

Player
Close please im unbanned it was cause i was using vpn and that vpn mustve had an ip that was recently banned

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Send me your IP on Discord​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Your IP is not banned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom