Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Milijan Masina
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 1, 2021
Time of violation
15: 15 Pm
Proofs
https://ibb.co/Y2P11s5

Milijan Masina

Player
Player
Scammed me with the 50 day backpack. I dont have any pov but if image is not clear please contact me on discord : Vanix#7942. Suspect discord :Avi#7569
I dont have his id i wasnt recording but it was something with 20k id

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

I cannot read the image you have sent. Please post a clearer Image.

Thank You for Your Complaint.

Avi

Player
Player
he is talking about me kevin ..i wanna put my side of story , i putted ad on grand rp marketplace (selling lvl 3 backpack) and he messaged me for exchanging backpacks and we had an exchange on beach market as you can see in discord chats and that isn't a scam, thank you for listening my side

Last edited:

Milijan Masina

Player
Player
he is talking about me kevin ..i wanna put my side of story , i putted ad on grand rp marketplace and he messaged me for exchanging backpacks and we had an exchange on beach market as you can see in discord chats and that isn't a scam, thank you for listening my side
yes but i did not know that one is free and i said can we trade back. because thats when i found out that the backpack is free, now im texting him but hes not responding to anything and not trading back, lets trade back and there will be no problem i can give you some money if you want, and we will be both happy

Milijan Masina

Player
Player
he is talking about me kevin ..i wanna put my side of story , i putted ad on grand rp marketplace and he messaged me for exchanging backpacks and we had an exchange on beach market as you can see in discord chats and that isn't a scam, thank you for listening my side
i have been working 2 weeks for that backpack bc i crafted it with luminious stone so please lets trade back and we both will be happy

Milijan Masina

Player
Player
Hello.

I cannot read the image you have sent. Please post a clearer Image.

Thank You for Your Complaint.
im trying to work things out but hes ghosting me, I just want to trade back thats all but hes not listnening to me. Ik that he wants to make profit from the backpack but the problem is that i have been working 2 weeks for the backpack and its now like i have been working for nothing And i did not know that the backpack is from 50 days login, he should of told me that before trading. 1111111111111

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
yes but i did not know that one is free and i said can we trade back. because thats when i found out that the backpack is free, now im texting him but hes not responding to anything and not trading back, lets trade back and there will be no problem i can give you some money if you want, and we will be both happy
How is that a scam are u serious right now it's not like he took your backpack and left the game. It is your fault for not knowing he was trading skinned level 3 backpack for yours and it is your fault as this one may be worth less it was just a bad deal for you. In the real life if something like this happens you cannot report them to police. This is a silly post as he did not scam you in any way for or shape it was a skinned level 3 backpack for skinned level 3. I do not know this guy but I can assure you it ain't scamming.

Reactions: Avi

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Need any POV of IC transactions/dealings

You have 5 hours to provide it
(no offtopic comments should be posted)​

Sam Pluxury

Insufficient evidence / we need in-game proof not discord DM's

Closed