Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Touqeer West

Player
Player
1. Touqeer Makrani
2. 19
3. GMT 5:30 + ( IST)
4. 7-8hrs
5. Touqeer Pluxury#3477
6. Touqeer Pluxury
7. 73113

Additional information:
1. Leader of Marabunta

PV7lRwd.png

1) Equal opportunity:

I was part of gangs and leos in my life ( ICly). In which i explore many areas across the different departments and i feel that equal chance is not given to the lower department of org. So, people in org feel demotivated, and its results in people leaving the org. If i get the chance to become a leader i will focus on the lower part of the department also. Because i have seen many times gangs just use low-rank people just for showing manpower.

2). Most Active Org.

As a leader, i want to make my org one of the best from both perspectives.
: Following server rules
: Doing best work at events
If I become the leader of the Marabunta then i promise that Marabunta will be the most active gang in the ghetto and we will go to plan as many store robberies and FZ raids as we can. Moreover participating in Capture, clandestine, and battleship

3. Co-ordination is key to success.

Co-ordination plays a very important role in all org. but some people think that it is more important in less but i want to make sure that co-ordination has the same importance as compare to leos because gangs always work in the group. we are going to pre-plan all the events and the alternative so we can stand strong against leos and other gangs. Because of intense situations, people become nervous and made the wrong decision. so we plan and then execute tasks for the highest success rate.

My experience in GrandRP:
I was part of city for more than 9 months..
I work for gang blood for approx 1 term, 1 term ballas and half-term vagos in which i held high command positions
Ex-FIB, LSPD, and NG

What can I do for maintaining RP at its greatest?

First and foremost we have to follow server rules to have good rp in the city
we will make sure then no one is doing CL because gangs have a very bad reputation in it
More realistic robbing
Not doing Off-road driving with a sports car
Good negotiation between cops and criminals so everyone will enjoy the rp

Regards,
Touqeer Pluxury ( Touqeer Makrani )

pranith sanz

Player
Player
This guy has good leadership qualities has he have seen it while he is in FIB and also other gangs very good guy he deserves leadership

Blood Reaper

Player
Player
1. Touqeer Makrani
2. 19
4. 7-8hrs
5. Touqeer Pluxury#3477
6. Touqeer Pluxury
7. 73113

Additional information:
1. Leader of Marabunta

PV7lRwd.png

1) Equal opportunity:

I was part of gangs and leos in my life ( ICly). In which i explore many areas across the different departments and i feel that equal chance is not given to the lower department of org. So, people in org feel demotivated, and its results in people leaving the org. If i get the chance to become a leader i will focus on the lower part of the department also. Because i have seen many times gangs just use low-rank people just for showing manpower.

2). Most Active Org.

If I become the leader of the Marabunta then i promise that Marabunta will be the most active gang in the ghetto and we will go to plan as many store robberies and FZ raids as we can. Moreover participating in Capture, clandestine, and battleship

Co-ordination plays a very important role in all org. but some people think that it is more important in less but i want to make sure that co-ordination has the same importance as compare to leos because gangs always work in the group. we are going to pre-plan all the events and the alternative so we can stand strong against leos and other gangs. Because of intense situations, people become nervous and made the wrong decision. so we plan and then execute tasks for the highest success rate.

I work for gang blood for approx 1 term, 1 term ballas and half-term vagos in which i held high command positions
Ex-FIB, LSPD, and NG

we will make sure then no one is doing CL because gangs have a very bad reputation in it
More realistic robbing

Regards,
+++ with his excellent experience he will be number 1 leader

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
+1 has experience
I have worked with him as well , my agent in fib who always provided top notch and good quality rp

Phantom thakur

SAHP | LSPD
Player
1. Touqeer Makrani
2. 19
4. 7-8hrs
5. Touqeer Pluxury#3477
6. Touqeer Pluxury
7. 73113

Additional information:
1. Leader of Marabunta

PV7lRwd.png

1) Equal opportunity:

2). Most Active Org.

Ex-FIB, LSPD, and NG

More realistic robbing

Regards,
+1

SS CLASHER

Player
Player
1. Touqeer Makrani
2. 19
4. 7-8hrs
5. Touqeer Pluxury#3477
6. Touqeer Pluxury
7. 73113

Additional information:
1. Leader of Marabunta

PV7lRwd.png

1) Equal opportunity:

2). Most Active Org.

Ex-FIB, LSPD, and NG

More realistic robbing

Regards,
+

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations.
You have been selected for Marabunta Leader interview!

The interview will take place tomorrow at 18:00 ST (24.06.2022)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please DM me as soon as possible in the discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom