Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andriia Gabadzze

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Andria Gabadze
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone: Tbilisi Georgian Time
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Andria Gabadze#8556
6. Your Nickname: Gaba Semenov
7. Your ID : 108236

1) Why I want to be a leader

I have been in this city for quite a while now, I have explored many different ways of doing things and becoming number 1! But I have not quite tried being a leader. I have been deputies of a lot of gangs weather its out of the city or in the city. Being a deputy is kind of like being a leader so I think have good experience.

2) Treating everybody equally!

As a leader it will be my first priority to treat everyone equally everybody has a chance to become higher than other people its just about how hard they work. There will be no bullying and harassing in this gang, by treating everyone equally we will build a really strong friendship and bond between us.

3) How I will improve RP

As a leader I want discipline we will recruit people who know the rules very well and very strictly, but for the other guys who have a little trouble understanding rules we will take them on a course, we will teach them everything there is to know about the gang and everything in general.

4) Best Ilegall organization.

If I take leadership of marabunta I will guarantee you that it will be the top gang, we will plan events everyday as much as we can. It will be the most active gang in any way possible.

5) My experience in Grand RP.

I have been in this city for more than 5 months now
I have been apart of almost every organization
I have 2-3 terms in bloods I have been in every gang
I am an ex Fib agent EX-LSPD agent and EX- DOC officer

unknown.png

Tsotne1

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Andria Gabadze
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone: Tbilisi Georgian Time
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Andria Gabadze#8556
6. Your Nickname: Gaba Semenov
7. Your ID : 108236

1) Why I want to be a leader

I have been in this city for quite a while now, I have explored many different ways of doing things and becoming number 1! But I have not quite tried being a leader. I have been deputies of a lot of gangs weather its out of the city or in the city. Being a deputy is kind of like being a leader so I think have good experience.

2) Treating everybody equally!

As a leader it will be my first priority to treat everyone equally everybody has a chance to become higher than other people its just about how hard they work. There will be no bullying and harassing in this gang, by treating everyone equally we will build a really strong friendship and bond between us.

3) How I will improve RP

As a leader I want discipline we will recruit people who know the rules very well and very strictly, but for the other guys who have a little trouble understanding rules we will take them on a course, we will teach them everything there is to know about the gang and everything in general.

4) Best Ilegall organization.

If I take leadership of marabunta I will guarantee you that it will be the top gang, we will plan events everyday as much as we can. It will be the most active gang in any way possible.

5) My experience in Grand RP.

I have been in this city for more than 5 months now
I have been apart of almost every organization
I have 2-3 terms in bloods I have been in every gang
I am an ex Fib agent EX-LSPD agent and EX- DOC officer

good luck man. wish you won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom