Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omar livii
Administrators nickname
Napapl_Fedorov
Date
Jun 22, 2022
Time
00:13
Proofs
??

omarN

Player
Player
hi i was going to say i have been banned for hacker man i am not and i have no problem that you guys check my account or you can do what you want so you see that i am not.They thought i was hacking because i came to server 2 new but i was one of the best shooters in server 1 and i have to problem if you guys wanna pc check me.thxs.

omarN

Player
Player
your mad bc I look like a bot but I now I’m the best one in the server if I would play server 2 I would be the top ong just bc I was killing everyone and speed posting does not mean I’m cheating I’m one of the best players in server one you can come see and I’m not scared to get pc checked bc I now I’m just good at the game . and rage ma has anicheat so if you wanna use hacks it won’t let you they told us in server one and it says on the app go check bc it’s a really strong company dummy.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom