Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Serdar_McQueen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 23, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0QBv3vWFVoY

Skye Blu

Player
Player
To be honest the panels you were stealing and the one property is our fam house and the other is the house owned by a fam member that more than 1 person was protecting

Rossie Blu

Player
Player
lol yip xD he got the countdown and he was stealing panels get better at the game and farm your own panels

Goro Blu

Player
Player
The house is mine and after several warnings asking them to leave the area the they refused to leave. It is a private property to which he has no invite infact he was ejacted from. I am a member of the Blu family and the house next door is our fam house

Jake Take

Player
Player
this guy kept going from one family house to the other trying to steal the panels, we'd give 5 seconds and he would go to the other family house which is down the street and get 5 seconds there and go back and repeat. He is deceiving admins...

Rossie Blu

Player
Player
Lol yip one of those that I find it funny how people use the rules to try to bend them into a way to fit how they see the issue when they are butt hurt xD

McQueen

Oyle mi olmus knk
Player
Yes, you counted down. But I was already leaving the arena and you hit it :D

ScarLex

Player
Player
1.12 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Jail 120 min
She is didnt kill you But rule true Rossie

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Any off topic comments and toxicity after this comment will receive forum ban.

Rossie Blu

Player
Player
Yip and its not rdm RDM = Random Death Match xD no one died and 1.12 also no one was killed xD

Rossie Blu

Player
Player
lol let me report id:248 because i think he is going to kill me wow wow if life was like that we will all be in prison officer officer he looked at me like he was gonna kill me but if i didn't tie my shoe's i would of died

McQueen

Oyle mi olmus knk
Player
Dude, i'm getting away from the arena okay. But you keep trying to shoot me from behind lol

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Upon reviewing evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 157 will receive punishment for Ghetto Rule 1.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom