Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eda Mark
Administrators nickname
Arwid Lee
Date
Jun 23, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/phRCCbJ

efesay

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admin Team
Today, after the server was renewed, I was blocked for 30 days at 04:10 in the morning because I could not provide my perspective on the pov request forum. I would like to say that I am very sorry for this, unfortunately it was not my fault. At that time, my nvidia screen recorder was not recording, I realized it too late, I spent a lot of time on this server, I made good friends, I had a good time, Dear Admin Team, I want a chance from you. If you wish, you can check my computer, I killed this person very easily in front of the bridge behind him.

Please reconsider the punishment. This is my only wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom