Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Juli Capulet
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 23, 2022
Time of violation
19:43
Proofs
https://streamable.com/upgewf

dachi

Blocked
Blocked
im not that guy but personally i dont find a reason why he should get punished? if i pull up to someone (guy) and say wanna suck my dick i think i wont get punished so why would he?

N0Name

Player
ok then he can lick your sister. If you don't find any problem with that.
now that is insult in forum chat. will admin take any action to this ??? maybe or maybe not cuz she is actual female.

Juli Capulet

Player
Player
You confirmed it, not me. this is not my problem. You're not the one seeing the problem here. You accept the insult against me, but when the same action is done to the people around you, it becomes an insult? learn humanity instead of learning the rules.

dachi

Blocked
Blocked
You confirmed it, not me. this is not my problem. You're not the one seeing the problem here. You accept the insult against me, but when the same action is done to the people around you, it becomes an insult? learn humanity instead of learning the rules.
did he said ur sister? or u? cant u think abt that? if someone pulled up to me and say suck my dick what does someons sister has do to with that?

Juli Capulet

Player
Player
you told me you didn't find a problem when it was done to me? Why are you bothered by this now? Go learn some empathy.

Noor Yama

Player
Player
did he said ur sister? or u? cant u think abt that? if someone pulled up to me and say suck my dick what does someons sister has do to with that?
2. you are not a admin why you talking ? are you have Autism no one near you to talk with him why you come and crying in people fourms go Find something to do to your life stop Comment on what people say go fk ur self man .

dachi

Blocked
Blocked
2. you are not a admin why you talking ? are you have Autism no one near you to talk with him why you come and crying in people fourms go Find something to do to your life stop Comment on what people say go fk ur self man .
i have no idea what u said in first sentence but thats another forum insult in in last sentence

dachi

Blocked
Blocked
you told me you didn't find a problem when it was done to me? Why are you bothered by this now? Go learn some empathy.
bcs my sister is 4yo and has nothing to do with this forum? u bringed my fam member which u dont know anything about? ur 18+ he is 4? cant find a difference?

Juli Capulet

Player
Player
You care so much about insults. but you don't see a problem when someone says s.m.d to a woman. Your intelligence astounds me. :D

Noor Yama

Player
Player
i have no idea what u said in first sentence but thats another forum insult in in last sentence
Don't pretend to be stupid and I'm insulting you, what do you want to do? Nothing, just crying for the admin 🛵

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom