Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Fail Robbery | ID 88343 51907 99877 19806 75395

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Noel Wins
Suspect ID
88343 75395 99877
Date of violation
Jun 23, 2022
Time of violation
18:46
Proofs
https://streamable.com/6sxzg7

Noel Wins

Player
Player
I was on my way to Biz War when a random car , car rammed me on this group of guys . As you can see they start shooting at me immediately without saying anything and then trying to rob me .After talking to admin they understand what they did wrong and they give me the demand to leave which i do immediately.Then they decide to kill me again (even though i listened to their demand , 6.15 G.R. ) and rob me .I dont have info if they are unofficial family or gang members. unknown_2022.06.23-18.02_Trim_Trim (2) (2nd part)

Anuj federov

Player
Player
First of all the format is wrong admin Cannot accept this forum as in the rules for filling the complaint u have broken rule number 3 which is POV should be uploaded in yt which means YouTube and we don't know if this is edited or something because it's not in yt it's 2 different clips.

Anuj federov

Player
Player
  • The complaint is not in the form of a complaint;
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
  • Evidence uploaded to other sources;
  • 2 days passed after a violation;
  • The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);

Anuj federov

Player
Player
As you are saying u were rammed we don't know that u did it on purpose because we are obviously focusing of the current robbery and ur also driving on the wrong lane it's your mistake as u were car rammed by another person it's his mistake that he car rammed you u should file a complaint on him not on us as we didn't do anything as u vdm us we will obviously start shooting because who doesn't want to get robbed we are obviously were focusing on the robbery more than u as we could not know is u vdm us or cr us. It's all the guy mistake u cr you.

Sarar Creed

Player
Player
I was on my way to Biz War when a random car , car rammed me on this group of guys . As you can see they start shooting at me immediately without saying anything and then trying to rob me .After talking to admin they understand what they did wrong and they give me the demand to leave which i do immediately.Then they decide to kill me again (even though i listened to their demand , 6.15 G.R. ) and rob me .I dont have info if they are unofficial family or gang members. unknown_2022.06.23-18.02_Trim_Trim (2) (2nd part)
upload pov on YouTube

Blanc Drakula

Nobody
Player
first of all u crashed to us and we having experience that people car ram us on the highway robberys.so that i give u warning shots and demented you to come out of the car but u dint listened to my dement so the other guy shooed you. after revive you started mixing and fear rp so i called gods.

Y didn't you upload the whole pov that's u r doing MG. there is his friend came to that situation and tried to rdm us but i give nice shots to your friend, and u intentionally passed time doing arguments to reach your other backup to the situation isn't? so if you are posting a compliant try to maintain honesty upload the whole pov not this type of edited one

Noel Wins

Player
Player
U can see i put deafen immediately in disc (had it opened cause we were getting ready for biz) also u see no family blip .. i dont even know if he is my guy ..Also u shot immediately and u cant do that even as "Warning" shots.. All your 3 points are wrong .. so please stop commenting on the report for no reason and wait for an admin to deal with it .. if im wrong i will get punished ,so just wait!

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 88343 will receive a punishment for General rules 6.15​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom