Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Lyve
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 23, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FROu8iy6TpY

GypGyp

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting ID 5226 entire POV of this situation.
You have 12 hours to respond.​
I'll provide you more of these people shooting people entering clandestine. car full of 4 people

I dont have pov of what happened before cause my shit was off at that time.

GypGyp

Player
Player
Please upload your full POV soo I can request my units to provide the POV as well thanks.. i hope you get justice
Please tell them to provide POV your units are at fault here so ask your units with HEAVY SNIPERS why were they shooting.

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Crazy how forum warriors just post forums that don't involve them, and still struggle to show the Full POV lol, there's no proof of you even being involved in Cland, and as an EX NG we know the times Cland starts/ends, we know where gangs like to gather for cland, NG never once even shot towards where gangs gathered for cland (randomly) only times NG shoots towards the cland area is if someone who provoked them/their ammo run. as Omer states above, Please show FULL POV of you arriving on scene for "Cland" and waiting for the event to start, even though you probably don't have full pov and your "POV" only shows you provoking the National Guard, and run to the cland area and you got gunned down so you cry on the forums...

Even in the 2nd POV of NG Shooting at I believe its Vagos (cant tell because of the desaturated Screen of the death screen) those vagos cars are not even going towards the cland circle, just driving around baiting shots, if they truely are going to cland all they do is what Ballas do, Bloods do, Families do, Marabunta do, drive up to a NG guy and say "Hey we have a OOC event rn we are not gathering to attack" but nope Vagos just driving around, baiting shots, provoking, Think Smarter not Harder

Your POVs also shows cars driving towards the cland area, but not driving in a way to "Go To Cland" they are driving in a way to bait shots, The Jugular had their trunk flipped open to act as "Bulletproofing" so they cant get shot from the back the audi is driving from the ammo trucks through cland to flip a U Turn

Also Cland is a Gang Related Event, Last I check I don't think Mercedes and Audis are Gang Cars.

Event Rule 1.17 It is forbidden to use personal cars in events where you are acting as a gang member. (You have to use only org cars)

Last edited:

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
Please tell them to provide POV your units are at fault here so ask your units with HEAVY SNIPERS why were they shooting.
Man if you are on forums for the first time, let me tell you

YOU CANNOT REQUEST POV UNLESS ITS CIRCLE EVENT.... if your POV proves that we RDM you then we can provide our side of POV for the reason we shot you.... We are not maniacs to shoot you for no reason

Blood Reaper

Player
Player
Man if you are on forums for the first time, let me tell you

YOU CANNOT REQUEST POV UNLESS ITS CIRCLE EVENT.... if your POV proves that we RDM you then we can provide our side of POV for the reason we shot you.... We are not maniacs to shoot you for no reason
I'll provide you more of these people shooting people entering clandestine. car full of 4 people

I dont have pov of what happened before cause my shit was off at that time.
buddy you might have provoked them or done some shit please provide pov 1min before you got killed. they wont shoot without any reason they will have at least 2-3 HC's during ammo run they aint so dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom