Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Metagaming/Fail Rp | ID's 10481, 2484, 1802, 83, 1041,

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Naz Deniro
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 30, 2021
Time of violation
4:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/G_3vUd92BrI

Bomba

Player
Player
There is 5 ids, it doesn't let me post all of them in suspect id.
I would like to report for 2 things.
1- Metagaming, ( no radio call where made and no one is wanted, but the undercover fib guy in the car shop called for backup using external application.
2- Fail Rp ( 1. Shooting people up with lmgs for no reason (not realistic), 2. Blocking entrance with sports car, not heavy car.

Regarding the situation, This guy was painting his car for over 15min so people were getting impatient. The undercover fib guy in the car shop asked for backup without making any radio calls, yet fib showed up. I was not wanted at the time and I asked the random guy next to me later he said he was also not wanted. (maybe admins check logs to see) Also check if all those fib id's are in saudi family as if all of them are and none are just normal fib then they definitely metagaming. I don't know the guy next to me he was hitting the car but I didn't. Regarding the end where I hit their car I already talked with and admin he said its fine as I did not hit any person only a car, and the car was blocking my way of passage so I am allowed, also its a heavy vehicle. I would like to add also for the fail rp they just shot people up with lmgs for no reason (this is so unrealistic and should be allowed as rp) they should of chased and used none lethals. Also they blocked off the entrance with a mercedes sports car not even a heavy vehicle.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
ID 83 here

We traced a wanted criminal and the square box covered that whole area hence why we arrived and asked for an ID from BOTH OF YOU (The guy in the other car) which you refused to co-operate and tried to ram your way out by seemingly attempting to run the agent over behind you thus lethal force was used as you was a danger to life.

All you had to do was co-operate and show your ID so we could clarify you was not the wanted individual we was looking for and go about your day.

This seems like an IC issue and upon reading every rule once again there is no "Fail RP" rule per the rulebook. As for the Metagaming claim what exactly was metagamed here I don't understand?

Last edited:

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
Hi, Carlos here ID 1802. Starting off we had a Trace for a wanted criminal within the area of the service station. As we arrived at the location we seen 3 vehicles parked up, I parked my car and asked BOTH drivers to step out of the vehicle to see some identification. The person reporting then started ramming my FIB car and nearly hitting my FIB agent along with the FIB agent who was sitting in the back seat of the car, He then was using the vehicle as a deadly weapon. You were given lawful orders and did not obey them then attempted to flee and used the vehicle as a deadly weapon.

I find this report very comical as you want to talk about "realism" and talk about how "this roleplay shouldn't be allowed".If this was real life would you start raming someone else's car because they have taken 15 minutes in a drive though?. Damaging your own property that would cost you thousands of dollars because you had to wait 15 minutes?.

As for the metagaming check the logs of the FIB agent who was in the car, Nothing was even mentioned at all about the situation, it was completely irrelevant to why my unit was at the location of the service station.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • FIB have a right to ID everyone withing the vicinity of their circle, you have no proof of metagaming and you ramming their cars justifies their use of force.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom