Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Spyrax
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 31, 2021
Time of violation
12:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/fdV6e9I

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
dude here can’t get my in game player to get him paid his ransome so he asks for the money on discord.

What the hell.
I don’t mind being hit up in game I can escape that. But to make my irl phone buzz, my computer flash and noise up cuz he wants to get on discord and pressure me cuz I ignored his in game demands....
He says he’s okay to do it...no pero

Spyrax

Player
Player
Would like to explain the full story since all he's showing on his side as evidence is a screenshot taken out of context. I stole his car, tried to do the slightest RP with him by telling my friend to talk to him and try to make a deal, what he does instead starts punching him which is considered RDM since it's in vinewood hills, he claims it because the guy is in his property but still didn't give demands to him. I messaged him on discord, 3rd message clearly says "I told my friend to tell you" which he did, so it was IC but he never wanted to go along with it and wanted to break rules which made me message him OOCly telling him the same thing I told him IC that he chose to ignore. Then he goes on to threaten me and tell me if I don't return the car he will have the admins ban me and he said he's in the LSPD, (which means he's the one actually metagaming since I'm not supposed to know that over discord, remember?) then he says he's gonna send people out for me and other things. The pictures below describe the situation more and they also show him threatening me OOCly and also insulting me OOCly numerous times.
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.
^ This would be valid if I had not given you the deal ICly before you refused to go along with the RP and RDM my friend, It can't be OOC knowledge that you use ICly if you already know the situation IC.

Edit : Imgur link has all the pictures included when you click the link

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
Would like to explain the full story since all he's showing on his side as evidence is a screenshot taken out of context. I stole his car, tried to do the slightest RP with him by telling my friend to talk to him and try to make a deal, what he does instead starts punching him which is considered RDM since it's in vinewood hills, he claims it because the guy is in his property but still didn't give demands to him. I messaged him on discord, 3rd message clearly says "I told my friend to tell you" which he did, so it was IC but he never wanted to go along with it and wanted to break rules which made me message him OOCly telling him the same thing I told him IC that he chose to ignore. Then he goes on to threaten me and tell me if I don't return the car he will have the admins ban me and he said he's in the LSPD, (which means he's the one actually metagaming since I'm not supposed to know that over discord, remember?) then he says he's gonna send people out for me and other things. The pictures below describe the situation more and they also show him threatening me OOCly and also insulting me OOCly numerous times.
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.
^ This would be valid if I had not given you the deal ICly before you refused to go along with the RP and RDM my friend, It can't be OOC knowledge that you use ICly if you already know the situation IC.

Edit : Imgur link has all the pictures included when you click the link
Lol this is about u hitting me up on discord....how tf u gunna be doing that. Bug off stay in game I’ll wait till admins reply

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
Bet this isn’t the first times he’s used the discord to find people n get what he wants when they aren’t in game

Spyrax

Player
Player
Bet this isn’t the first times he’s used the discord to find people n get what he wants when they aren’t in game
How can I steal a car from someone if they aren't in game? You see how your stories are always full of holes and made-up things.
Edit: Even if this was possible, if anything im still giving the person a better deal by offering their car back for less than the impound

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
Hold up lemme report everybody on the server that's ever dmed in marketplace on discord and everybody that's dmed someone about wanting to buy something. U know what I'm reporting everyone for dming anybody on discord about the server. This isnt metagaming it started ic and u started crying save yourself and just delete the report

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient evidence, there is no POV anyone deathmatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom