Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Davis Lawley
Administrators nickname
Daniel Salvatore
Date
Jun 24, 2022
Time
2:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btiqB2laedc https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/131334/ https://ibb.co/HxT4czp

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
So I was given a 180 Minute demorg on my last forum repost where I reported an LSPD Officer for 1.1 Killing in GZ, And for PG, The LEO got a punishment of 120 Minutes, Which he claimed he only had 10 minutes which is first of all a bit suspicious, but what confused me is how I got a 180 minute for cop baiting when I was doing donuts in my vehicle away from the officer, He is the one who chose to involve and conflict with me, At what point did I interact or bother him once I was minding my own business.

Daniel Salvatore

Curator of Families
Player
You could have gone to any parking lot where you could do doughnuts all day and not bother anyone.

You chose to do it on the road outside PD which is first of all unrealistic behavior.
Secondly you are also provoking the officers.​

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
Maybe unrealistic behaviour but Cop baiting and provoking not at all, Cop baiting and provoking is where you purposely wind up or trigger them but I didn't target anyone at all the officer came towards me at the end of the day he initiated that not me

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
Keeping in mind near enough all of this guys colleagues admitted to me that he shouldn't have dealt with things how he did and it's not cop baiting or provoking and if this was the case then wouldn't the other officers (Joehonn and Olly) have asked me to stop but they didn't

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
This is what makes people wanna stop playing because some officers do dumb shit and when they are reported the person reporting them gets some irrelevant punishment you was not cop baiting or provoking just driving in circles in the street and he came over and 1) shot in a greenzone and 2) PG

I hope you get the justice bro good luck

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Wrong or right decision as taken by admin is on decision of higher admins so topic is not made according to rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom