Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Akimbo West
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
May 31, 2021
Time
19:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q87L_7yLRow

unoriginalx

Player
Player
Monday 31th May, My account with the name Akimbo West was blocked for a racist remark. The thing that frustrates me the most is that the admin never got my side of the story. Prior to that racist remark I was VDM'd 6 times in a greenzone by an orange rental car driven by 3 newbies. I called an admin, no one came and thats where my frustration started. I was called a ''Paki bastard'' and ''Dirty indian''. My proof lies in a bodycam recorded by another person, which I don't have his name, and another 2 people that were with me at that time. I would like to appeal this because this is absurd and way out of proportion. How can the victim get banned? I look forward to a response, and if possible a 1 on 1 call with Alex Odd, the admin that banned me, as I would like to explain my story further.

thank you for your time, admin reading this.
Izaak (Akimbo West)

Person 1: Ace West id:22321
Person 2:

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Provide proofs here of your words as video which u have attached clearly shows ONLY your violation.

unoriginalx

Player
Player
That is the onyl bodycam i've got, as I said, I have 3 people ready to vouch for me on what happened,

Alex Odd

We need VIDEO of INCIDENT from YOUR side which will prove your words and we will, punish other guys for those words to same as you have get it.

Also:
  • The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;

so please edit it according to rules.

Last edited:

unoriginalx

Player
Player
I do not have video of it, but I have 3 other human beings that were with me and can say Im right! I just need a 1 on 1 call with you.

Alex Odd

We don't need human beings to say, provide us exactly what u where ask to provide please. Nothing more or less..

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
We always taking care of all our community. We don't appreciate when you are mentioning nationality. That's inappropriate behavior in relation to some nationalities. That's why I must reject your complaint. Administrator made a right decision.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom