Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nick Grande
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2022
Time of violation
01:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MI5kAv76tIs

Makaveli

Player
Player
Killed EMS on duty. They gave EMS an unrealistic 5 sec warning, while I was already in the process of providing medical attention.

Last edited:

Makaveli

Player
Player
Your demand is not valid, also I believe it was in a green zone.

6.5 It is prohibited to do any criminal acts against EMS employees.(Kill, rob and etc.)

2.3 Enterprises: Car dealerships, Motorcycle dealerships, Boat sales, Air transport sales, Service stations, Shops 24/7, Clothing stores, Jewelry store, Parking spaces, Burger shop(marked on the map "B?", gas station, Construction site, Bar, Black market.

TeccaLovesGhetto

Player
Player
Your demand is not valid, also I believe it was in a green zone.

6.5 It is prohibited to do any criminal acts against EMS employees.(Kill, rob and etc.)

2.3 Enterprises: Car dealerships, Motorcycle dealerships, Boat sales, Air transport sales, Service stations, Shops 24/7, Clothing stores, Jewelry store, Parking spaces, Burger shop(marked on the map "B?", gas station, Construction site, Bar, Black market.
oh what i thought if i gave 5 seconds and you dont listen i can kill you

fatkoo

Player
Player
u cant kill an ems u dummy, especially when he is in process of reviving someone, u can say to leave before he start doin it lool. u deserve the punishment

Daniel Salvatore

Curator of Families
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 57710 will receive a punishment for Criminal acts against EMS | Gen 6.5​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom