Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tony Hulk
Suspect ID
4106,5226 and Famili
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2022
Time of violation
03:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64515sIs-pE&ab_channel=Akko%7BLeon%7D

akko

Dinero INC.
Player
We were stopping a store robbery in Sandy earlier today and Families gave us demands to only have 4 people in the area for the hostage. I told everyone to leave the area and hide in bushes and placed spikes along the roads. Once that was done we continued the negotiation they kept saying that there were people in the circle (Metagaming). Once everyone was out of the circle and they saw it was only us 4 on the top right they released the hostage and gave no demands and killed us.

MiekLyve

Player
Player
You didnt follow our demands ... We said no spikes, and you were telling people to hide ... You followed 0 of our demands therefore we decided to kill which is fair game

nergaard2k

Player
Player
yo i got a full POV so dont lie! you literally did not meet our demands!
we caught you several times not meeting them! and you kept on denying you had more officers that you said when we could literally see them

Omar TheDon

Player
Player
We were stopping a store robbery in Sandy earlier today and Families gave us demands to only have 4 people in the area for the hostage. I told everyone to leave the area and hide in bushes and placed spikes along the roads. Once that was done we continued the negotiation they kept saying that there were people in the circle (Metagaming). Once everyone was out of the circle and they saw it was only us 4 on the top right they released the hostage and gave no demands and killed us.
Spikes were suppose to be removed per the first demand so thank you for admitting to not following demands also keeping the hostage alive is not our gangs priority it is to win the gun store YOUR PRIORITY is to KEEP THE HOSTAGE SAFE if we feel our demands are not being meant we can open fire

GypGyp

Player
Player
Good Morning or afternoon idk where do you live also idc

So basically 5226 here I was there the whole time Its so sad to see that FIB cannot take AN L by playing the RP and clearly you cannot follow those RP as you said in your own statement i will take a screenshot before you edit it LMAO downbad person

unknown.png

unknown.png

Please see the reply from the admin himself Free passage means no spikes / barricades / nothing "PLACED SPIKES ALONG THE ROADS" so you think you're smarter then 10th grade no you arent

However we continued the negotiations with several Leos and people be kept on changing then you showed up randomly from no where to act tall still got fucked up right when we left the hostage THE POV will prove the Hostage ran away and we called our guys to back us up real quick so idk why you wanna bring it out cause you're down bad or youre just bad at this game fo real.

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Spikes were suppose to be removed per the first demand so thank you for admitting to not following demands also keeping the hostage alive is not our gangs priority it is to win the gun store YOUR PRIORITY is to KEEP THE HOSTAGE SAFE if we feel our demands are not being meant we can open fire
Keep in mind how do you know if there was spikes, how do you know if there was SAHP sitting in a car, how do you know if their was units in bushes, WHEN YOU CANNOT VISIBLY SEE I would hope gods POV Request the families members inside the POV for possible Illegal redux (Always Day)

GypGyp

Player
Player
Keep in mind how do you know if there was spikes, how do you know if there was SAHP sitting in a car, how do you know if their was units in bushes, WHEN YOU CANNOT VISIBLY SEE I would hope gods POV Request the families members inside the POV for possible Illegal redux (Always Day)
Cannot take an L?

nergaard2k

Player
Player
I LITTERALLY Saw a Car Drive by the road and ALL HIS TIRES got SPIKED! you take us for a Bounch Of IDIOTS????

GypGyp

Player
Player
I would hope gods POV Request the families members inside the POV for possible Illegal redux
We dont use Redux we have better pc's and can afford to run this shit in 4k neither like you 5:10 person gtfo my face.

Omar TheDon

Player
Player
you are once again admitting to not following our demands by having spikes and people in bushes as for how we saw them a car visibly hit spikes in front of us and your stupid ass officers were jumping behinds bushes and could be seen with binoculars the fact that you tried to hide officers and put down spikes stripes in (SECRET) further proves that your org was not interested in capturing the hostage alive but winning the robbery which is ass backwards

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
We dont use Redux we have better pc's and can afford to run this shit in 4k neither like you 5:10 person gtfo my face.
unknown.png

Try To say I cant run this game in 4k, Try to say this isn't 4k graphics.

nergaard2k

Player
Player
here is the POV! Enjoy

nergaard2k

Player
Player
also check out from here car getting obviously spike stripped AND you can see ID:5226 pull out his binoculars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom