Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Suprakash Paul
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 25, 2022
Time of violation
10:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wYy7TJIBB0

Serena Sylveon

Player
Player
but pedro we can see in pov u are lagging too much. if that much happen to me my game was automatic close. idk i hope your internet love u that much to help u. when i see suprakash pov i m shocked perdro.

Prada Yeager

Prada Wrld
Player
I do not need am I just need to walk to teleport like you and that's all !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
stop enlarging your text
mqdefault.jpg

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting ID 38434 POV of this event.
You have 6 hours to provide the POV.

ANY OFF-TOPIC WILL RESULT IN FORUM ACCOUNT PUNISHMENT.

Husky1go

Player
Player
People not all people got fast internet and good computer. I remember myself with slow internet to upload in YT video it took me few hours lol. Now i got 1gb internet and it is 1 min max and also good computer. I mean you have to understand people. Not all countries in world have fast internets and if they do they are very expensive. Understand Pedro also and his situation!!!

Best wishes to Admin Megan <3 from FRANK GWANT

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
its funny how none of you would like to play against a player who just tps and its hard af to hit ... but you keep being on his side just cause he is your teammate ..
i choose to 1v1 pedro all the time maybe some just need to learn to hit there shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom