Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
uzair shar
Administrators nickname
Souls Mattheww
Date
Jun 25, 2022
Time
11:14
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/TDBdCuM

uzair shar

Player
Player
I was in ghetto with the other Ballas ghetto clapping, killing and robbing, like normal then I went over to outside Bloods HQ with some other Ballas to help some that were fighting Bloods and there were a lot of people there so not everything and everyone was rendered in and I accidently killed an EMS employee. I thought he was a blood since the bloods were just running around and shooting, on my screen the EMS guy was invisible so I thought nothing of it but then when the guy rendered in I realised that it was a EMS guy and I healed him and thoroughly apologized to him, he said what the hell at first then I explained to him and he seemed pretty calm about it and got in his car and drove away.
I'm wondering if I can possibly get a second chance and get my warning removed possibly.

Thank you!

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
provide your POV of casse so we will see that it was accident as u a telling in your story

uzair shar

Player
Player
provide your POV of casse so we will see that it was accident as u a telling in your story
My storage was full so my pov didn’t save but I assure you that it was an accident because I wouldn’t have healed him and appoligised to him if it was on purpose. I was thinking about telling a god about the situation but then the guy was calm and said it was ok so I didn’t think to. Thanks again!

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Sorry, we can't unwarn you without POV​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom