Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Zach Noor
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Oct 2, 2021
Time
11;28
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0bZBZzzgGA

Bannable

Player
Player
To start off I was getting robbed by Ballas and I complied and the robbery was finished. They then asked me to say on my radio that Ballas is on top so I did as such and decided to use family radio as they never instructed me to use any other radio such as gang radio. I said it three times and informed them both oocly and icly (through /me's) that I said it on the radio. They then said that I didn't say it and Arthur Mack then paused the roleplay and tried to tell me that the only way to icly speak to someone is with a microphone which makes no sense. I tried to explain to him that this isn't a server that enforces everyone to have a mic and that the RP channel and IC Radio channel are valid means of icly communicating. He disagreed and said that if asked to speak you must use your Mic which 1, doesn't make sense, and 2, isn't possible as the server isn't a VOIP only server. I tried to explain to him that I've spoken to admins about it previously and have used RP channel to transmit such messages before with no issues but we couldn't come to an agreement and I ended up with an unfair demorgan. In the video itself at 2:30 seconds you can hear Arthur confirm that RP channel is indeed a valid method of communication but for some reason, he didn't wanna acknowledge it for me. Anyways I hope this can be resolved and to the relevant staff, I apologize for taking time out of your day.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
According to me,you were able to speak and argue with other fellow gang members. Second point,they TOLD you to SPEAK on your radio. Rather than SAYING it on ORG RADIO,you tried to oversmart them and type in the FAMILY CHAT(they clearly said radio but you typed it in the fam chat).

Bannable

Player
Player
According to me,you were able to speak and argue with other fellow gang members. Second point,they TOLD you to SPEAK on your radio. Rather than SAYING it on ORG RADIO,you tried to oversmart them and type in the FAMILY CHAT(they clearly said radio but you typed it in the fam chat).
1, they never asked me to say it on ORG radio so I don’t know why you are arguing that point. Why would an admin try to alter an ic situation for his own personal pleasure. I was asked to say it on radio, so I simply typed it in the ic radio channel that I posses, had I used my microphone they would’ve seen the same animation and heard the same thing. 2, my argument is that text chat is an appropriate method for communicating icly which you for some reason cannot comprehend.

Teddy bear

Player
Player
To start off I was getting robbed by Ballas and I complied and the robbery was finished. They then asked me to say on my radio that Ballas is on top so I did as such and decided to use family radio as they never instructed me to use any other radio such as gang radio. I said it three times and informed them both oocly and icly (through /me's) that I said it on the radio. They then said that I didn't say it and Arthur Mack then paused the roleplay and tried to tell me that the only way to icly speak to someone is with a microphone which makes no sense. I tried to explain to him that this isn't a server that enforces everyone to have a mic and that the RP channel and IC Radio channel are valid means of icly communicating. He disagreed and said that if asked to speak you must use your Mic which 1, doesn't make sense, and 2, isn't possible as the server isn't a VOIP only server. I tried to explain to him that I've spoken to admins about it previously and have used RP channel to transmit such messages before with no issues but we couldn't come to an agreement and I ended up with an unfair demorgan. In the video itself at 2:30 seconds you can hear Arthur confirm that RP channel is indeed a valid method of communication but for some reason, he didn't wanna acknowledge it for me. Anyways I hope this can be resolved and to the relevant staff, I apologize for taking time out of your day.
you are right if you wrote outplays correct You used /me instead of /do No first Capital letter and no . at end

Teddy bear

Player
Player
also if your family is not unoficcial org its ooc radio so you tectinvly didnt say anything

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
It was clearly give demands to write on your RADIO and on ur pov on this timing was clearly seen how u have switched from RADIO
to Fam chat button...

So u have not complied with their demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom