Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Theios Dean
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 25, 2022
Time of violation
20:50
Proofs
https://streamable.com/vzjy8u

JokerFace

Player
Player
Since when is "I'm curious how did I die?" good enough reason to accept pov request?
its clear you got doublerevved, next time watch your back or dont stay in open
If I died at close range I will admit it and I will say Bravo. but if I died from the distance I see then something is wrong ;)

Zac_Zero

Player
Player
If I died at close range I will admit it and I will say Bravo. but if I died from the distance I see then something is wrong ;)
So your saying, when someone kills you from a distance, and not infront of you because of inconvenience, that gives you every right to request a POV to see how you got clapped, aight bet.

Kria Blanco

Player
Player
Since when is "I'm curious how did I die?" good enough reason to accept pov request?
Yeah if you slow down his POV, you can hear two consecutive rev shot from diff directions. You can also see it how that Health bar went from full to half then gone. Two guys were aiming at him. Obviously that would happen if you are in an open area.

Roberto Selfy

🩸🩸🩸🩸🐼🩸🩸🩸🩸
Player
pipe down, alot of ppl using som extra range shit soo thats why hes curious🤭

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
What is your problem that I want to know the way I died and I see you do not have pov its your problem not mine !!!
your curiousity of how did i get died while standing where people can shoot me caught me at an unlucky time where my bodycam is gonna get me banned thats why im upset, and the worst part is im the nicest guy to everyone and i dont do anything wrong you are just now ruining days of my enjoyment over wanting to know how i died during a shootout event like....

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
i dont know why my screen is black during this event and the two events after but i can show you if you want to talk lol. i have plenty of past events.

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
add me on discord joker MichaelP#2317 ill show you what povs i have and stuff and my body cam footage from everything i got.

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
What is your problem that I want to know the way I died and I see you do not have pov its your problem
I recorded its just corrupted file and not just this event two other events the same day are corrupted, also you literally are sensitive you feel the need to ask for someone pov every single day causing hassle for everyone including admins over your ego. Next time don't stand in the open and make sure you're behind cover and Ethan i can show you my bodycam footage from the day and how its corrupted for 3 different events, but the other events were fine just let me know what you wanna do.

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
i also have a family members bodycam of where i was and working on getting one from the guy i was next too

JokerFace

Player
Player
Pov 152,251
I can prove i have pov for this thats corrupted for pc check, but here's pov of the guy who was behind me.
OMFG why are you filled the forum with useless information?
I asked for something specific but since you do not have it whatever you write is useless !!

Kria Blanco

Player
Player
I asked for something specific but since you do not have it whatever you write is useless !!
This guy. He just said that his file is corrupted. Yeah its not your problem. Thats why he asked for POV from his family members to answer your question if he's using range increaser...! and possibly provide PC CHECK to prove his innocence. He doesnt even have history of doing illegal things. AND How is PC CHECK a USELESS INFORMATION. If you know very well, he could actually provide PC HISTORY and stuff like that to prove he has no illegal plugins or anything to have higher range. The answer is there. He cant teleport from one area to another that fast either. Now you are raging at him for providing a POV of PROOF he was in close range. That wont help your case either. Its also obvious in that positioning they did that your body is very much visible.

EG-tolor

Player
Player
I asked for something specific but since you do not have it whatever you write is useless
Lmao useless information? He already proved he was close enough to clap ur ass. Your POV shows u shooting somebody else while being completely out of cover just accept the L.

JokerFace

Player
Player
i dont have pov of this event unfortunately my last 3 recordings were corrupted i think it just says game out of focus. i happy to provide pc check and stuff i dont use any cheats, redux or anything. im a roleplaying nerd who wastes money for cool luminous items.

Oppa Hae

Player
Player
I do not care what the others have I care about what you have..GN
you're not honoring your word, you said aslong as he has proof he was at a safe distance you would say bravo and call it. its become personal because i called you out on your flaws of causing problems by asking for povs for absolutely no reason other then your own arrogance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom