Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucas Crash
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 26, 2022
Time of violation
2:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seic1_F-eTY

BigDenno

Player
Player
We said clearly not to hit the car and were being warned in Turkish if there is a Turkish admin you can hear that they are being warned for multiple times plus the video is way too short we have more evidence.

Lucas Crash

Player
Player
We said clearly not to hit the car and were being warned in Turkish if there is a Turkish admin you can hear that they are being warned for multiple times plus the video is way too short we have more evidence.
share the POV you warned

BigDenno

Player
Player
here u go the warning has been said if u let a Turkish admin see this u can clearly hear it

BigDenno

Player
Player
to deceive the admins they started talking in English and when the pov was done back to Turkish I have more to show if u want to see them talk in Turkish

BigDenno

Player
Player
he warns you all in that video <3 u are very clearly in the video plus u have good hearing.

Lucas Crash

Player
Player
no matter what, he cant shoot me there. i will not write anything more admins will review the POV and do what is necessary.

JoshDior

smoking forum nerds daily
Player
‘ Turkish admin needed’ This is a English server just speak English, the devs honestly need to just open a Turkish server at this point

Big Dave

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 115499 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
ID 109539 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom