Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nathan Ghost
Administrators nickname
Souls Matthew
Date
Jun 26, 2022
Time
7:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/938670809084461136/990501645592973372/unknown.png

Dabossman

Player
Player
This is a report against Souls Matthew for an unfair decision. I was at beach market ghetto having some fun, killing people while they were NOT in GZ... Until one guy decided to get shot once, and stood still on the border not in GZ. When I shot him, he was outside GZ but thought he was into green zone. While near GZ, I shot him and he died. You know that falling animation that happens when you die? He died and fell onto gz side, but it wasn't even green zone yet, that's the issue.. I was far away and couldn't realize when he was in GZ yet. Then I get sent to jail with warning, and he didn't ask POV from anyone. Didn't even take into consideration. This needs to be dealt with, or admins should have to carry POV at all times. He told me I’m making up a story… but I feel like he’s making his own story

TeccaLovesGhetto

Player
Player
wow i cant believe admins do this.. it seems like this guy just wants to have full rp and the admins ruin the scenarios. i hope the admin is punished

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Provide pov of case so we will be able to review it from ur point of view

Alex Odd

will wat 4 more hour for your POV after will reject complain if it will not be provided

Dabossman

Player
Player
honestly i dont have POV of it because i didn’t know i get in trouble for something not my fault also he gave me a warning for seven days with out asking the guy for POV how come Alex?

Alex Odd

without POV complain cannot be review
\
closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom