Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Shamzy Zeebo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 2, 2021
Time of violation
17:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oO8P1KTMAmU

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
If you watch both of the povs I have put down there you can see that there is a 2v1 Dinero vs Burberry.
/they raided us
You can see my guys on their pov hits him for alot more then 200 damage and he is still alive.
We think he is using god mode or some other healing cheats. I would like to request 30979 pov.

first pov:

second pov:

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
First of all extend both POV's for minimum 1 minute

Your have 5 hours to do so​

Sam Pluxury

ID 30979 Provide your pov of this raid

you have 8 hours to provide​

Niki Yeager

NO.1 Turfer
Player
Hello Sam, when Sheen was the only one he screenshared for us and we saw that he killed them but for him he did not really get a lot of damage, he will post pov soon.

Sandy

Player
Player

here is the pov, i didnt have full clip so its alot of clips from the same time combined

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
You can slow down mine and james dinero POV, we did 327 damage combined. where has the extra 127 damage gone, if you look at sheen's pov he never used any heals.

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
You can slow down mine and james dinero POV, we did 327 damage combined. where has the extra 127 damage gone, if you look at sheen's pov he never used any heals.
something called high ping means its a ghost hit, when you hit a guy sometimes it doesnt register in the server logs means it literally doesnt count as real damage.

Niki Yeager

NO.1 Turfer
Player
Because its probably a server glitch and a ghostshot or something bro he has pov and u see that he didnt really get much damage its a bug bro.

Sandy

Player
Player
Sometimes server is bugging I was example in a raid and I got kicked out but I was in the circle

Niki Yeager

NO.1 Turfer
Player
Like bro u got POV. Are u happy now or not??

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
Let the admins decide what they want to do. Stop spamming. If u look at our povs it's more than 300 damage.

Last edited:

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
You really call it a server bug when in both of our povs u can see we deal more than 300+ damage

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
you can put both pov's side by side. our shots registered on him. James did 45 damage which registered on sheens pov as well as 25 damage which also registered. thats more than half his body armour gone. then i hit him for 53 which registered on sheens pov which if there was no cheats it would have taken all his body armour off as well as some health but instead it only popped his body armour. If you also look at sheens pov after i hit him for 53, his body armour popped and then it came back. And the rest of james dineros shots registered on sheens pov but he was still alive. i dont see no server bugs, only healing cheats

Sandy

Player
Player
You think I’m that stupid for cheating god Mode or healing cheats,this was always my goal in the city to create my own family and get unofficial org.I put so much effort in this family and grinded my first member up and I trained him and now he’s good in the city and understands the Rules and always here when we need him.I cheated never in a game since a got my first pc because cheating is dumb I want to get so good like Joey Yeager his montage where sick.And the aim is insane and people thought he was cheating I grinded so much to became kindof like him.
Let just admins decide what’s gonna happen next.

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
You think I’m that stupid for cheating god Mode or healing cheats,this was always my goal in the city to create my own family and get unofficial org.I put so much effort in this family and grinded my first member up and I trained him and now he’s good in the city and understands the Rules and always here when we need him.I cheated never in a game since a got my first pc because cheating is dumb I want to get so good like Joey Yeager his montage where sick.And the aim is insane and people thought he was cheating I grinded so much to became kindof like him.
Let just admins decide what’s gonna happen next.
And not even gonna say that it is a server bug, let admin decide and stop rplying and saying he hacks haha u guys are so werid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom