Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Young Fredo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 26, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJfRqtHgoP8

Fredo Mndm

Player
Player
Firstly, some idiot was at the service station trolling and making me wait 20mins then when i call admin, admin says hes not afk and go to another service station. OKayy THEN I PRETEND to go and the guy from the garage gets out and does everything to stop me from entering the service station soooo HE WAS Trolling and the admin decided to avoid it. i dont have recording as i dont expect such low level of admin work. i know the admin was wearing all white suit with cowboy hat. In my opinion the admin couldve asked the guy to hurry as people are waiting just give a little warning if he was trolling. WHICH HE WAS!

Secondly, Whilst i was in the service station literally 10 secs in some guy comes in and spams the horn and rams me and ends up killing me in the service station. I then took a taxi back and see them still waiting because my car was inside so i then get in my car and start doing what i was doing. I was trying to see the car visual configurations and then they do the same thing and ram me and kill me. they couldnt wait 1min for me to see my car visual stuff whilst i waited 20mins before and the admin gets on me. DISGUSTING!!! i am starting to feel that some admins are trigger happy and literally care 0 to non. REMOVE THESE PLAYERS AND ADMINS! its hard enough gridding to get the things you want then these things happen.

Emre Creed

Player
Player
Firstly, some idiot was at the service station trolling and making me wait 20mins then when i call admin, admin says hes not afk and go to another service station. OKayy THEN I PRETEND to go and the guy from the garage gets out and does everything to stop me from entering the service station soooo HE WAS Trolling and the admin decided to avoid it. i dont have recording as i dont expect such low level of admin work. i know the admin was wearing all white suit with cowboy hat. In my opinion the admin couldve asked the guy to hurry as people are waiting just give a little warning if he was trolling. WHICH HE WAS!

Secondly, Whilst i was in the service station literally 10 secs in some guy comes in and spams the horn and rams me and ends up killing me in the service station. I then took a taxi back and see them still waiting because my car was inside so i then get in my car and start doing what i was doing. I was trying to see the car visual configurations and then they do the same thing and ram me and kill me. they couldnt wait 1min for me to see my car visual stuff whilst i waited 20mins before and the admin gets on me. DISGUSTING!!! i am starting to feel that some admins are trigger happy and literally care 0 to non. REMOVE THESE PLAYERS AND ADMINS! its hard enough gridding to get the things you want then these things happen.

I did it because you cursed me, but we can't hear it because there is no sound in the video

Fredo Mndm

Player
Player
I did it because you cursed me, but we can't hear it because there is no sound in the video
LOOOL stop lying show your POV then. If i swore at you then you must have pov that shows it as a evidence or its just bullshit. also i didnt even speak and my evidence is in my video with/without sound becasue if i spoke then the "N" button would have been used the the icon for mic on the left hand side wouldve been shown. AND THATS IF I WAS SPEAKING WHICH I WASNT.

Fredo Mndm

Player
Player
LOOOL stop lying show your POV then. If i swore at you then you must have pov that shows it as a evidence or its just bullshit. also i didnt even speak and my evidence is in my video with/without sound becasue if i spoke then the "N" button would have been used the the icon for mic on the left hand side wouldve been shown. AND THATS IF I WAS SPEAKING WHICH I WASNT.
Literally...come up with better lies or just behave and take your punishment.

Emre Creed

Player
Player

I don't have to register

Fredo Mndm

Player
Player
also play the video properly, there is no sound in the video
Can you read? genuine question not insulting...IF I SWORE AT YOU THEN I WOULD HAVE USED my MIC and if i used my MIC then the MIC ICON would glow but in the video its clearly showinjg that i am NOT using my MIC there for your accusation of me Swearing at you is complete utter pig food. Please have some shame using a lie that is soo stupid and can be proven wrong even if the admins where blind. Have shame. ALSO I AM REQUESTING YOUR POV! you swore at me as you killed me so i want your POV.

Fredo Mndm

Player
Player
WHO EVER IS REVIEWING THIS PLEASE ALSO REVIEW HIS ACCUSTATION AS I WANT MORE PUNISHMENT FOR HIM FOR FALSE ACCUSATION.

That is provoking. Not only that he swore at me so he insulted me. my video does not provide sound due to a recording issue but what i said in the reply please check my MIC ICON throughout the video as it was never in use.

I understand i have the pov of him killing me for the 2nd time but please if you prove this whole thing then trust me when i tell you that hes done it before and i came back with a taxi from hospital.

Emre Creed

Player
Player
WHO EVER IS REVIEWING THIS PLEASE ALSO REVIEW HIS ACCUSTATION AS I WANT MORE PUNISHMENT FOR HIM FOR FALSE ACCUSATION.

That is provoking. Not only that he swore at me so he insulted me. my video does not provide sound due to a recording issue but what i said in the reply please check my MIC ICON throughout the video as it was never in use.

I understand i have the pov of him killing me for the 2nd time but please if you prove this whole thing then trust me when i tell you that hes done it before and i came back with a taxi from hospital.

You cut the part where you cursed

Emre Creed

Player
Player

Also why is there no sound in the video?

Fredo Mndm

Player
Player
You cut the part where you cursed
so when did i curse? at what time? you got any POV because my video is unedited and its evidented as nothing seems odd and it all comes in like a flow. My report on you has evidence whilst you have non as its bull. ANYWAYS this is my last time will be speaking to you as its really stupid. ALSO SHARE YOUR POV if your sooo confident in your lie or dont because you know it plays against you. SOUND DOESNT MATTER IN THIS CASE AS I HAVE PROVEN I DIDNT EVEN SPEAK TO YOU AT ALL. P.S. Its not working cuh it default recorded the 2nd monitor and not gamescreen.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 93820 will receive a punishment for 1.1 Green zone rules​
  • Green zone rules 2.3 Service stations are greenzones​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom