Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James_Tow
Administrators nickname
everyone
Date
Jun 26, 2022
Time
18:48
Proofs
https://ibb.co/x1MFS0P

James_Tow

Player
Player
Hallo Mazhor,

leider muss ich mich an dich wenden, da es dem Chief of Admin, oder seinem Stellvertreter egal ist. Ich bin nun seit 27.09.2021 bei Grand, erst auf dem Servern DE1 und seit 24.12.2021 dann auf dem Server DE3. Ich möchte hier ein Feedback, über die Arbeit der Admins, hinterlassen.

In den Regeln steht klar und deutlich:
1.2 Es ist verboten, 10 Minuten vor Beginn, während und 5 Minuten nach des Events jemanden zu töten/auszurauben/kidnappen/etc. | Warn

Leider meinten die Admins auf DE3, diese Regeln inoffiziell zu ändern und meine Mitglieder sind sehr oft auf dem Weg zu den Events ausgeraubt worden. Laut den Admins ist das auch vollkommen in Ordnung, anbei eine Anweisung der unoff. Admins:

Screenshot-2022-06-26-162126

Thomas MahoNe:

Meddl Leude , Nur um es einmal richtig zu stellen: 1.2 Es ist verboten, 10 Minuten vor Beginn und 5 Minuten nach des Events jemanden zu töten/auszurauben/kidnappen/etc.
Diese Regel ist NUR auf die Person die an einem Event teilnehmen möchte bezogen. D.h. wenn Spieler A zu einem Event fährt darf er von Spieler B trotzdem überfallen/festgenommen werden etc.. Natürlich sollte Spieler B nicht vor dem Event campen um es auszunutzen, jedoch bedeutet das für Spieler A nicht das er Immunität hat. Bitte mit bestätigen wenn gelesen.

Als zweiten Punkt, wurde ich in einem Familieevent, als schwuler Hurensohn OOC beleidigt. Einer meiner Mitglieder hat dies geclippt und der Leader der Famalies sagte direkt den Namen, wer dies war. Mein Mitglied erstellte direkt ein Ticket im Forum, leider wurde es von dem Admins abgelehnt. Ich habe kein Verständnis dafür, dass Admins
1. nicht den Text lesen
2. sich nicht darum kümmern und es ihnen egal ist

Rejected - Beleidigungen / Unangebrachtes Verhalten | 755

Leider wurde das Video von Youtube in der Zwischenzeit gelöscht.

Der dritte Punkt, ist die unoff. Verwaltung, die meines Erachtens in letzter Zeit eine Katastrophale Arbeit abgeben:
Wir als unoff. Familie, müssen eine POV Anfrage in den unoff. Chat schreiben, dann muss die Gegenpartei eine POV zur Verfügung stellen.

unknown

Leider wurde uns keine POV zur Verfügung gestellt. Ich schrieb Admin Justin Bolt an, wie wir weiter verfahren sollen. Er meinte, wir sollen zusätzlich bitte ein Forum Ticket aufmachen:

Dies taten wir auch und er forderte die POV im Forum an, jedoch meinte der Spieler Ausreden schreiben zu müssen. Der Admin hat nichts besseres zu tun, nach unserer Anforderung, das Forum Ticket abzulehnen, da es angeblich nicht der Vorlage entspricht, weil unser Video nicht mind. 30 Sekunden lang ist……

Wenn man das Forum anschaut, bearbeitet der Admin Tickets, wo bei 8 Sekunden Tickets POV Anforderungen durchgegangen sind, teilweise auch Bannungen durchgeführt wurden.

Rejected - POV Anfrage | ID: 1650

Ich weiß durch andere Familien, dass viel unter den Tisch gekehrt wird, was POV’s angeht. Und warum muss man die doppelte Arbeit machen? 1x Im unoff. Chat und 1 mal dann im Forum?

Das ist ein reines Feedback, um eventuell besser zu werden, denn in den letzten 2 bis 3 Wochen lässt die Arbeit der Admins sehr zu wünschen übrig.

Translated with DeepL Translate:

Hello Mazhor,

unfortunately I have to turn to you, as the Chief of Admin, or his deputy does not care. I am now with Grand since 27/09/2021, first on the servers DE1 and then since 24/12/2021 on the server DE3. I would like to leave feedback here, about the work of the admins.

The rules clearly state:
1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. anyone 10 minutes before the start, during and 5 minutes after the event. | Warning

Unfortunately, the admins on DE3 meant to change these rules unofficially and my members have been robbed very often on the way to the events. According to the admins this is perfectly fine, attached is an instruction from the unoff. Admins:

Screenshot-2022-06-26-162126

Thomas MahoNe

Meddl guys , Just to set the record straight: 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. someone 10 minutes before the event starts and 5 minutes after.
This rule is ONLY related to the person who wants to participate in an event. I.e. if player A goes to an event he may still be robbed/arrested by player B etc.. Of course player B should not camp before the event to take advantage of it, but that does not mean player A has immunity. Please confirm with when read.

As a second point, I was insulted in a family event, as a gay son of a bitch OOC. One of my members has clipped this and the leader of the Famalies said directly the name of who this was. My member directly created a ticket in the forum, unfortunately it was rejected by the admins. I have no understanding that admins.
1. do not read the text
2. do not care and do not care.

Rejected - Beleidigungen / Unangebrachtes Verhalten | 755

Unfortunately, the video has been deleted from Youtube in the meantime.

The third point, is the unoff. Administration, which in my opinion lately give a catastrophic work:
We as an unoff. Family, have to write a POV request in the unoff. Chat, then the other party must provide a POV.

unknown

Unfortunately, we were not provided with a POV. I wrote to Admin Justin Bolt about how we should proceed. He said we should additionally please open a forum ticket:

This we did and he requested the POV in the forum, however the player felt he had to write excuses. The admin has nothing better to do after our request to reject the forum ticket because it supposedly does not meet the template because our video is not at least 30 seconds long......

If you look at the forum, the admin is handling tickets where at 8 second tickets POV requests have gone through, partially bans have been done.

Rejected - POV Anfrage | ID: 1650

I know through other families that a lot gets swept under the table as far as POV's go. And why do you have to do double the work? 1x In unoff. Chat and 1 time then in the forum?

This is pure feedback to possibly get better, because in the last 2 to 3 weeks the work of the admins leaves much to be desired.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Unfortunately, I can't do anything if you don't have a POV​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom