Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mahsun_Dunyadagulmez
Administrators nickname
Phani_Garcia
Date
Jun 26, 2022
Time
16:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOlhHrxUktc

smalife

Player
Player
Today, I stole a car in accordance with the rules and while I was waiting for my time to run out in the city, I saw that the fbi was trying to chasing me.And in order to avoid the chase and problems, we went down to the ghetto area with my friends and the chase started.But during this chase, administrator Phani Garcia threw me out with teleport command i guess from the vehicle and asked for pov among all those people. By the way, in any car I've ever stolen, any Administrator hasn't stopped and asked if I have a POV. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but what happened to me was very sarcastic. At that moment there was a chase and an active role while my role and other people's role was blocked.And since I was not in a red area, I did not record while stealing the car, but when fbi was behind me, I started recording. In addition, the forum thread opened by the person was rejected due to insufficient evidence.I am complaining to Phani Garcia, who changed the course of everything by blocking the role momentarily when the evidence was insufficient.
Rejected Post

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
admin asked for POV as it complain about car was stolen from GZ so provide pov how u have steal it

smalife

Player
Player
admin asked for POV as it complain about car was stolen from GZ so provide pov how u have steal it
I didn't open pov because there was no red area. After stealing the car, I opened pov while being followed by the police.

smalife

Player
Player
Alex what I'm trying to say is, if there's an error out there like everyone else why isn't my POV being requested on the forum? If someone thinks their car was stolen in a rule break, I think I should post it on the forum and take my punishment there if there is enough evidence. While I might not have made a rule break, Phani threw me out of the car and broke the role. This is not how the role is interfered when my car is stolen. I've been told that if I think it's a rule violation, I shouldn't post the POV of it on the forum. If the man whose car I stole is being dealt with in this way because he is the manager's friends, I think this is wrong and a warning should be given.

Alex Odd

without POV i cannot accept complain

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom