Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Event Rules 1.3 ID: 2004, 2013, 2606, 41107, 41396, 44598, 55839, 60522

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Marco Rustyy
Suspect ID
2004, 2013, 2606
Date of violation
Oct 3, 2021
Time of violation
01:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Vke1putOFxU

Marco Silva

Player
Player
I went there beacause i was pretty shure the circle was little further, when i started inside i went outside on porpuse

they got a great advantage on starting there

ID: 2004, 2013, 2606, 41107, 41396, 44598, 55839, 60522

it's important to say also that they win the event with that advantage

Raddy

Blocked
Blocked
went there beacause i was pretty shure the circle was little further, when i started inside i went outside on porpuse

they got a great advantage on starting there

ID: 2004, 2013, 2606, 41107, 41396, 44598, 55839, 60522

it's important to say also that they win the event with that advantage

Bannable

Player
Player
One, your POV is edited and you muted the audio. I hope the admin that responds will ask for an unedited POV. Two, you started inside the circle yourself and your family started inside the zone on the other roof which I will be including in this report soon.

Marco Silva

Player
Player
its muted, and you dont need a full hour POV or sound to see what happen there. I acept the punishment if so.i think no one from my family besides me enter inside.
But i just upload a sound video and will changed it if asked

Bannable

Player
Player
its muted, and you dont need a full hour POV or sound to see what happen there. I acept the punishment if so.i think no one from my family besides me enter inside.
But i just upload a sound video and will changed it if asked
The report guideline must be followed regardless of whether or not you deem it is appropriate or not.

Marco Silva

Player
Player
and there is a diference between enter inside and take advange of that to win and enter inside and go outside event

amze

Player
Player
To start off, I’d like to thank whoever handles this report, however you yourself started in the circle, secondly your other members started in the circle on the other side as well which I have POV of, you edited your footage to deceive admins, which is completely unacceptable.

Marco Silva

Player
Player
To start off, I’d like to thank whoever handles this report, however you yourself started in the circle, secondly your other members started in the circle on the other side as well which I have POV of, you edited your footage to deceive admins, which is completely unacceptable.
you're more than welcome to post here your POV's, go ahead

Marvin Rogero

Player
Player
Why are you guys speaking a different language during an event you need POV. This doesn't seem to be fair as you could be speaking about anything and get away with it.

Bruno Corleone/Gambino

Player
Player
I participated in this event aswell as a member of Yakuza... I saw exacly the same amount of guys in this position, its not the first time Fog takes advantage in events, since beggining , in roofs acessing by chopper posting toxiticity in foruns etc etc. One thing I can say, a unoficial organization should know first of the difference between IC and OC , since they clearly are trying to hide something and try to manipulate all in the foruns in every post against them. Another thing I can say is that 100 Respect have always fair play and respected the rules of every event, and in this pov you can clearly see that nobody started inside of the circle less those guys in the building. I was in Yakuza side like I said , and nobody pushed from that spot aswell.. But yeah , Ash being ash :) ( Requesting pov from the winning side and the guys doing report would solve this real quickly )

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Accepted

IDs 41107, 41396, 2013, 2606, 2004, 55839, 44558, and 40576 will receive a punishment for event rules 1.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom