Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
idk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 3, 2021
Time of violation
5:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQwzvvllsQM

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
as you can see I'm on duty at SH and a fib or gov came into the lobby and put me in cuffs for no reason two times | also the person who drops the f-bomb was from the meeting I'm in right now lol

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
ID 26394 will be punished for Fail-RP
could u tell me where in the POV the F-word was used and I couldn't hear it

you have 4 hours to respond.​

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
as you can see I'm on duty at SH and a fib or gov came into the lobby and put me in cuffs for no reason two times | also the person who drops the f-bomb was from the meeting I'm in right now lol
Unfortunately for a lot of people ALT + Z is a keybind used for POV recording and playback and also is same key to cuff people. This player was probably doing that after a family event being he was in hospital and didn't even notice. Sorry about the confusion, if anything like this happens please come to me ICly so I can explain. Thanks!

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Unfortunately for a lot of people ALT + Z is a keybind used for POV recording and playback and also is same key to cuff people. This player was probably doing that after a family event being he was in hospital and didn't even notice. Sorry about the confusion, if anything like this happens please come to me ICly so I can explain. Thanks!
ID 26394 provide the POV for the same
they have 5 hours to respond​

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
ID 26394 will be punished for Fail-RP
could u tell me where in the POV the F-word was used and I couldn't hear it

you have 4 hours to respond.​
it in the beginning it was from the meeting and not related to the report I only pointed it out so you guys didn't think it was girl in black

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
I can meet when and where ever as long as it is not in the ghetto

Slush Glockz

Player
Player
Hello, as Mike West said, my bodycam recorder Shadowplay is automatically binded to Alt - Z so sometimes it glitches and actually presses Z in game. I actually do indeed have the bodycam footage of me opening it and accidentally cuffing you. I acctually didnt even see that I cuffed you until now and wouldve apologised if I did. Sorry for any inconvience caused. Here is the proof:

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • as i also use GeForce experience to record and to save instant replay u have to press (alt + z) this means the hand cuff wasn't intentional​
  • you can also save that replay without opening that menu by pressing (alt+F10) and be careful from next time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom