Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Xav Mayt now XavierYeager
Administrators nickname
zema amore
Date
Oct 3, 2021
Time
4:21AM
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/13072/#post-47990

Wolo

Player
Player
#1 i would like to start off with that when this all happen i was going to help a friend that was calling over radio saying i need backup rn outside HQ and i went to help as you know we are a gang and we should help each other and i went out to see the dead guy and the guy in the car the guy in the car drives off so i let some warning shots off to let him know to back off and when he drove off i knew he wasn't coming back

#2 when he drove off i wanted to go back into hq because we have turf at that time as you can see in his pov that its turf time and i didn't know if we was getting attacked or not so i went back in
and when he drove off there was no reason for me to chase him on foot so i proceeded to run into hq

#3 the report was extremely petty a fight was very clearly not going to start he was just upset i shot at him a few times to get him to back off i feel the report shouldn't have been accepted as nobody was affected

#4 the person reporting should have also been punished for metagaming as you can hear the discord call in the background

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom