Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Livii

Player
Player

Name \ Rakan Livii

AGE \ (19)
TIMEZONE \ (GMT+3)

ONLINE ON DAY \ (8-12)
DISCORD \ (LoveHer#9260)

Additional information

1. Leader of the Families

2. First reason,and most by me,most important one,since we all spend alot of time
in this city,is to make Families a nice place to be in. I want to make it a place​

with a nice atmosphere,where players can enjoy to play.
I want to provide them with a hella lot of stuff. Daily events,often store robberies,
daily battleships so they can compete against others for the great reward.
I want to start doing things others were avoiding to. Since I am a big car lover,I want
to start doing illegal street races with them,and I know alot of gangs
are avoiding/skipping doing those,or simply don't like doing them.
To sumarize it,I just want to make it a headquarter where everyone
will want to return to. I want to show illegal players every
aspect of this kind of life,a life where you always need
to be in a move,but all for the great prize and huge fun!!

Second reason
well,since first time I flew with my fellas into city number one
,we were part of alot of illegal happenings,doing all kind
of jobs with shady people. We have seen all sides of hell,but we were also able
to grab most out of it and never regretted doing any of it. I now think that I am able
to step on a higher ladder and start being a guy that pulls the strings. I think of myself as a very respectful,positive and justiceful person to be able to lead an organization
like the gang. I want to make a different kind of The Families. Not the gang that always punishes persons on their mistakes,without trying to explain them what they did wrong,but I want to
make a more positive approach to the people and always try to explain them if they performed bad,or made
stupid mistakes,and encourage them to get better instead of immediately firing them. Of course,
if there's no help at trying to show person what they did bad,and what the good ways should be,
only then I would punish them,but again,with explaining them precisely why they got punished.
So overall,a respectful environment with a big chance to become a better player,and a better person.

Third reason
since this is a roleplay server,I want to give my best to make others,and of course,myself,
improve at doing roleplay at it's best! When it comes to a kidnapping,robbing,or any type of illegal activity,
I want to make it double more fun and exciting by taking a roleplay on another level.

I'd like to have a different kind of teams in the gang,for example,a team for robbing,
team for kidnapping,team for going on ghetto patrols and doing graffitis,team of
recruiters that are gonna get the best possible people in the gang,and of course,encourage new
citizens in this city that have high ambitions to join The Families and etcetera! By making teams for
each aspect of illegal life,I hope to achieve a better quality of spending time in the city. I will
make sure that every person that is in this country hear about The Families,and to wish to join us!
Just for note,I have a strong back-up that would always help me with leading the gang,veteran
players that experienced each corner of this city,veterans that were in a high positions in other
illegal organisations.​

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
will point out my thoughts about how to achieve a better roleplay level in organization,
and in this city overall.
First of all,I would set a certain requirement to be able to join our
organization. First is a bare minimum of 10 years being in this city.
If a person is atleast 10 years in the city,they should know most of the rules,and
most important basics in how they should perform in different kind of situations,and
how to correctly approach RP.
Second thing that I would add is a quizz. A quizz that every person that wants to join,needs to pass.
A quizz of most of the important ghettoo,green zone and general rules! Only if they pass it,
they would be allowed to join. By this,we avoid getting into situations where we could
get a warning from the curators. And also,we avoid having a stressful sitatuions,and of course,
avoid having a bad time spent playing on this server.
The thing that would help too,is that I would encourage every person in the gang,ingame or via
discord,to always ask if they sometimes are not sure of something,or don't know the right
way to perform a certain action. I would always make sure,before each event,to describe
what everyone should do in that event,and what is allowed/forbidden! Since I said I would like
to have teams for each aspect of illegal life,I would do trainings with them once in a while.. For example,
training how we/they should do robbing. Training how they should act and perform in a ghetto,in the city,
and in the outskirts of the city. Couple of times peer week,I would also do arena training with
the capture/turf team,to improve our combat abilities,so we can show everybody who The Families
truly are!

Thank you for reading my application​

Leo Nomiss

Player
Player

Name \ Rakan Livii​

AGE \ (19)

TIMEZONE \ (GMT+3)

ONLINE ON DAY \ (8-12)​

DISCORD \ (LoveHer#9260)

Additional information

1. Leader of the Families

2. First reason,and most by me,most important one,since we all spend alot of time​

in this city,is to make Families a nice place to be in. I want to make it a place​

with a nice atmosphere,where players can enjoy to play.​

I want to provide them with a hella lot of stuff. Daily events,often store robberies,​

daily battleships so they can compete against others for the great reward.​

I want to start doing things others were avoiding to. Since I am a big car lover,I want​

to start doing illegal street races with them,and I know alot of gangs​

are avoiding/skipping doing those,or simply don't like doing them.​

To sumarize it,I just want to make it a headquarter where everyone​

will want to return to. I want to show illegal players every​

aspect of this kind of life,a life where you always need​

to be in a move,but all for the great prize and huge fun!!​

Second reason

well,since first time I flew with my fellas into city number one

,we were part of alot of illegal happenings,doing all kind

of jobs with shady people. We have seen all sides of hell,but we were also able

to grab most out of it and never regretted doing any of it. I now think that I am able

to step on a higher ladder and start being a guy that pulls the strings. I think of myself as a very respectful,positive and justiceful person to be able to lead an organization

like the gang. I want to make a different kind of The Families. Not the gang that always punishes persons on their mistakes,without trying to explain them what they did wrong,but I want to

make a more positive approach to the people and always try to explain them if they performed bad,or made

stupid mistakes,and encourage them to get better instead of immediately firing them. Of course,

if there's no help at trying to show person what they did bad,and what the good ways should be,

only then I would punish them,but again,with explaining them precisely why they got punished.

So overall,a respectful environment with a big chance to become a better player,and a better person.

Third reason

since this is a roleplay server,I want to give my best to make others,and of course,myself,

improve at doing roleplay at it's best! When it comes to a kidnapping,robbing,or any type of illegal activity,

I want to make it double more fun and exciting by taking a roleplay on another level.

I'd like to have a different kind of teams in the gang,for example,a team for robbing,​

team for kidnapping,team for going on ghetto patrols and doing graffitis,team of​

recruiters that are gonna get the best possible people in the gang,and of course,encourage new​

citizens in this city that have high ambitions to join The Families and etcetera! By making teams for​

each aspect of illegal life,I hope to achieve a better quality of spending time in the city. I will​

make sure that every person that is in this country hear about The Families,and to wish to join us!​

Just for note,I have a strong back-up that would always help me with leading the gang,veteran​

players that experienced each corner of this city,veterans that were in a high positions in other​

illegal organisations.​

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

will point out my thoughts about how to achieve a better roleplay level in organization,​

and in this city overall.​

First of all,I would set a certain requirement to be able to join our​

organization. First is a bare minimum of 10 years being in this city.​

If a person is atleast 10 years in the city,they should know most of the rules,and​

most important basics in how they should perform in different kind of situations,and​

how to correctly approach RP.​

Second thing that I would add is a quizz. A quizz that every person that wants to join,needs to pass.​

A quizz of most of the important ghettoo,green zone and general rules! Only if they pass it,​

they would be allowed to join. By this,we avoid getting into situations where we could​

get a warning from the curators. And also,we avoid having a stressful sitatuions,and of course,​

avoid having a bad time spent playing on this server.​

The thing that would help too,is that I would encourage every person in the gang,ingame or via​

discord,to always ask if they sometimes are not sure of something,or don't know the right​

way to perform a certain action. I would always make sure,before each event,to describe​

what everyone should do in that event,and what is allowed/forbidden! Since I said I would like​

to have teams for each aspect of illegal life,I would do trainings with them once in a while.. For example,​

training how we/they should do robbing. Training how they should act and perform in a ghetto,in the city,​

and in the outskirts of the city. Couple of times peer week,I would also do arena training with​

the capture/turf team,to improve our combat abilities,so we can show everybody who The Families​

truly are!​

Thank you for reading my application​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom