Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Justice on basis of Cropped clip out 30min long situation?

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Vishal CHAUHAN
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
May 29, 2021
Time
12:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/egfsut

Vizzak

Player
Player
Dear team ,
This is with reference to my earlier thread ( https://www.gta5grand.com/forum/threads/1308/ ) in which a copped 14 sec video ( video ) out of a 30min situation is used to determine my fault , in this regard I would like to point out certain points

A guy tries to intimidate a person by punching him to rob him but the other guy points his gun shoot the attacker and injured him for self defense . now the attacker has whole situation video taped and goes to the justice system shows a cropped clip where the other guys shoots him out of whole incident .

Now the judge just watch the cropped clip and punishes the other guy … Case Solved

Question

1) Why Didn't the whole clip is being asked as an evidence ?
2) Does cropping is allowed as evidence in roleplay ?
3) Why zero efforts were give to find any act of provocation ?
4) Does provoking is allowed ?

In reality this guy said Bastard to me for which I replied him with an abuse , but he is so clever and since his connection in high places he cropped the clip and presented to you and you banned me and even after my protest you rejected it

I Need justice and post the video of whole situation in reply so that people can have faith in Grand Roleplay.

Its my humble request to all those people who are reading this post to reply if Justice is delivered or not because this must be laughing along with his friends saying "how easy is to fool everyone "

Thanks

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
In that clip we have hear ur violation, it was enough, justice based in your violation, and if someone violates rule that's not mean that u a allowed to violate rule back...

Even if u where provoked or INSULTED ICly, how this forgive you and fact of your OOC Insult...!
TOPIC closed, for next such topic related to this case, u will be punished on forum to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom