Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Obito_Uchiha
Administrators nickname
Nick_Rune
Date
Jun 27, 2022
Time
22:20 around
Proofs
I need to check if my bodycam recorded everything. but still Nick Rune saw everything, if he won't confirm that that means hes corrupted.

Kyle Reaper

Player
Player
Hello Sir! I want to make a complaint on a administrator named Nick Rune. The situation was an Hostage Situation, ive got a heli and i flew up to a hill to shoot up to Crime People. Then some bastard with a MCLAREN! Yes, MCLAREN on a sport tires started driving up to the hill, he shot me down, and revived because he wanted to rob me, but i didn't do his request beacuse i knew that they were doing an Fail RP, because who drives in a SPORT TIRES on a hill? When Nick Rune Came, he only told me to "Post this on forum" Like it wouldn't help me right now! I needed an action to be made rn, but he only told me to put my hand up in the air, i didn't do it because they were doing a FAIL RP. Im the victim here.
Admins here sometimes can't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom