Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Organization: FIB

Name: Asrin Hurmaci
Race: Black
Nationality: Turkey
Place of Birth: Ankara
Father: Missing
Mother: Missing
Sexuality: Straight
Weight: 220lbs
Height: 6.1
Eye color: brown
Hair color: Black
Weakness: Egotistical, impatient, reckless, vengeful, untrustfull.
Hobbies : Martial arts, Music, Workout,
Tattoos: 5, back, left hand, right hand, face, left leg.
Strengths: Good liar, very secretive, seductive, good shooter, cold blooded,solution oriented,creative.

Life Story:
When he was small, he had a childhood dream that he always wanted to join the police academy to serve his country. After becoming a police officer, all the accomplishments that he had while in the police organizations, he became one of the top detectives in the city.
One day, he had a conflict with some gang members and the situation got out of hand. In the end, all his friends were slaughtered in the attempt to resolve the conflict. When he was stuck all by himself in the corner, some mysterious person showed up and shot the gang members in order to save me.Although mysterious person saved him from gettin killed like his friends, Asrin was shot in the eye and was badly injured. Asrin was able to survive the wounds but his left eye was gone due to ak round.
He had surgery to replace his left eye and has placed a micro camera.
Asrin felt that he owed this mysterious person his life. After some time, the mysterious person asked me to take a job for him and without hesitation I took the job. Before he sent me off to the Los Santos, he told me while whispering quietly to my ear: "It's time to pay off your debt".
Career Story:
Asrin was able to play the part as a good man. His superiors was able to trust him quickly and made him climb up the ranks quickly. Asrin was known as corageous, brave and respectfull.However, these are all fake and it only justifies one thing: His stubbornes.He was one of the best sharpshooter. He would not trust anyone and he is self-interested person.
After hanging with the mafia, he was slowly becoming a corrupt agent.
Outcomes:
1- Asrin will be able to helps his family with illegal activities.
2- Asrin can let suspects go free if they're in his family or good friend.
3- Asrin will be able to go with the criminals in the ghetto and be a part of any criminal activity.
4- Asrin can search suspects for their bodycams, and destroy them by smashing them on the ground. (using /try).
5- Asrin can place sticker on weapons without serial numbers so that the officers can't notice.
6- Asrin with his special-cut clothes, he can quickly change his clothes during any situation and switch to stealth mode when off duty.
7- Asrin can take bribes(up to 20k).
8- Asrin can remove criminals from the wanted list or reduce sentence for personal purposes.
9- Asrin will be able to rob people off duty.
10-Asrin Instead of confiscating items he will be able to take the illegal items for himself.
11-Asrin can buy and use illegal items (Drugs , Guns etc.. from Black Market).
12-Asrin can take on a 1v2 due to his experience in the Mafia and FIB Undercover operations.
13-Asrin can Pick up illegal guns from operations and sell them in Black Market for profit.
14-Asrin has a micro camera in his eye that was implanted due to ak round in his left eye socket.
15.Asrin can kill people on duty if they don't comply with his demands (breaking force matrix)
16.Asrin can drive off road in order to get to places quicker with right type of vehicles.
17.Asrin has a backup handcuffs which is hidden under his clothes so that he can arrest people off-duty.(within rp)
18.Asrin can go undercover in the city to do sting operations.(with vest and balaclava to make arrest)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom