Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Young Moon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2022
Time of violation
02:57
Proofs
https://streamable.com/7sp7tk

heroeagle

Player
Player
Why does it concern you to sit there watching someone anti afk this is one of the pettiest things you can report someone for.
This is why 100k ids like you shouldn’t be allowed to make forums as this report is just a waste of admins time
Let the admins decide to that :) And do not protect person that is doing something against rules :)

heroeagle

Player
Player
Im with Josh, its kinda sad that you report such things on the forum instead of calling an admin ingame, they made that function for such things, but either way thats a snitch move.
I called admins as you can see in video but they did not response. Thats why I opened thread. Why are you guys "wasting your valuable time" in my thread?

JoshDior

smoking forum nerds daily
Player
I called admins as you can see in video but they did not response. Thats why I opened thread. Why are you guys "wasting your valuable time" in my thread?
It’s literally a 5 minute demorgan and a kick from the server and you opened up a whole forum for it because your thirsty to get people in trouble just because your just sad irl and not got nothing better to do.

heroeagle

Player
Player
It’s literally a 5 minute demorgan and a kick from the server and you opened up a whole forum for it because your thirsty to get people in trouble just because your just sad irl and not got nothing better to do.
At the first I said, why does it concern you :D Let admins handle it, not you :)

JoshDior

Player
Its time to block/ignore you, good bye bro, you can play in your area :)
I don’t care you retard your just sad go and get some friends in real life instead of wasting your time opening up forums for pointless things
They literally get them 5 minute demorgan for anti afk all this to get someone in trouble your so down bad bro I feel sorry for you

heroeagle

Player
Player
I can just tell your a fat retarded keyboard warrior this is why 100K ids shouldn’t be allowed to make forums
I don’t care you retard your just sad go and get some friends in real life instead of wasting your time opening up forums for pointless things
They literally get them 5 minute demorgan for anti afk all this to get someone in trouble your so down bad bro I feel sorry for you
You are insulting me for no reason, I think you need some psychological help. I hope you get better. Have a nice day. Please drop my thread, because you are talking with offtopic.

JoshDior

Player
You are insulting me for no reason, I think you need some psychological help. I hope you get better. Have a nice day. Please drop my thread, because you are talking with offtopic.
you need psychological help you literally sit there watching people anti afk for over 5 minutes lmao
how sad is your real life?

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 171768 will receive a punishment for Antiafk​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom