Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don_Icey
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 28, 2022
Time of violation
22:04
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/NxpiM4r

DonIcey

Player
Player
Hello.

I got scammed by a bug/exploit by this player. Reported it in Tecnhical Section after speaking to Alex Odd.
I have posted a forum about this in "Tecnhical Section" and JETIX are looking into it. He told me I should make a post in "Complain section".

Short story about what happend:
I was gonna buy "Crocs" for 100k. It said "Do you really want to buy this item: Price: $100.000".
She took the item out from shop, put it in really quick. (She knew I was gonna buy it). But the price changed to $650.000. (Doesn't show 650k on screen, Bug)
When I accepted the confirmation it said 100k. It took 650k from me.

When I talk to Ada Shelby I tell her she scammed me. She goes "Oh I don't speak english". I was like you scammed me. "She was like I don't know scam". Then runned away from me. She knew about this scam/exploit. This kind of people is ruining RP Experience for everyone.

I didn't know this kind of scam. Cause i was thinking all the time Beach market is safe place to shop around.

Either way, I would like my money back. I do not have PoV of the situation. But there is probably ways to check that I bough Crocs for 650k.

Wish u all the best.
Regards, Don Icey.

Last edited:

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

provide actual pov not just screenshot and make new report

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom