Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Juli Capulet
Suspect ID
7708 21490
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2022
Time of violation
19:17
Proofs
https://streamable.com/77mk7t

FrayLios

Player
Player

call an ambulance jujji btw my ID 3191 I AM not in the city now but when i am back start recording me i want to see my self in the forums !
how many time did u report that ID ? 7708 if u have problems with this person i can make meeting for u guys :D

Carmen Capulet

Player
Player

call an ambulance jujji btw my ID 3191 I AM not in the city now but when i am back start recording me i want to see my self in the forums !​

how many time did u report that ID ? 7708 if u have problems with this person i can make meeting for u guys :D

likely u are so funny i think that is not ur bussines when u are back tell me ?

FrayLios

Player
Player
One of The Simp just show up :LOL:
It is not my habit to speak With simp but look Mc . lawyer u say its not my bussines no its about my Homie She has privet problem with him and she need to stop it what ever bad itw gonna do for my homies i am gonna do it back to her do u understand and i am not trying to be funny if u see that can be funny ur wrong Try to touch some grass u will feel better

FrayLios

Player
Player
AlsoShe was just waitng so bad for them to do act for her to record and post it like u can see she allways do it know that XD Bruh like tf leave them elone first ,thay gonna leave u elone.
She just sticking them all the day

Looks like she's retired or fired from her job cus so ugly i can imagine
i I forgot u asking when i am coming i will be there tomorrow

'i have lot of brothers tho Understand or not i dont care :D

Rosa

Player
Player
Thats ghetto stupid idiot.. And why were you standing there doing nothing i know why you just know these guys and you hate them thats why you wanted to record themm but thank god its GHEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FrayLios

Player
Player
STOPP BEING DRAMATIC AND STOP BEING ALL DAY LONG IN THE BEACH MARKET BEGGING FROM PEOPLE TO GIVE YOU SOME STAFFS AND MONEY GO GET A JOB ... GOLD DIGGEERRRR
But that goldDigger has some SImp around You know when she marries a prince and then he throws her away, he keeps a few servants with her to take care of her:LOL:

hama chrabb

Player
Player
AlsoShe was just waitng so bad for them to do act for her to record and post it like u can see she allways do it know that XD Bruh like tf leave them elone first ,thay gonna leave u elone.
She just sticking them all the day

Looks like she's retired or fired from her job cus so ugly i can imagine
i I forgot u asking when i am coming i will be there tomorrow

'i have lot of brothers tho Understand or not i dont care :D
That's right, why did she stop the car?
id 9456 u really :sick:

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
GIIRRRRLLL YOUR DELAY IS OVER WHEN ZACK LEFT YOUUUU .. YOU RE LIKE A USED OBJECT
i never left any one and look at u talking like 10 years old boy im just ignoring ppl like you And I don't give them value
Enjoy ur real life plz ( Stop living with your parents and go get some real money for yourself ) also Speaking this way will not make your failure and your character strong You are just proving to everyone that you are a failure in everything, look even your imaginary life inside a game is a Loser really cursing a girl Really man

Yip Man

Yip Man
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 21490 will receive punishment for General Rules 6.8
and
ID 7708 will receive punishment for RDM​

If you feel the punishment of the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom