Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sofien_Galaxy
Suspect ID
30382 , 13451
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2022
Time of violation
12:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3XLfM7h24KY

Yip Man

Yip Man
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

ID 30382 and 13451 please provide POV of the situation

You have 6 hours to respond.​

If you feel the punishment of the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Mahesh Cruise

Player
Player
Please see at 0:52 I said him I gave you 5 seconds to leave the area . Please see the clip very carefully you can hear it . And aren t they doing mixing or meta by been in discord . Please check the video carefully sir . Thank You . ok

sofien Galaxy

Player
Player
first i didnt talk and didnt say anything about the situation ,second my friends were playing albion online hhhhhhh

sofien Galaxy

Player
Player
secand you tel me 5 sec after what bro you shot me befor 1mn , and you don't have any raison to demand
Please see at 0:52 I said him I gave you 5 seconds to leave the area . Please see the clip very carefully you can hear it . And aren t they doing mixing or meta by been in discord . Please check the video carefully sir . Thank You . ok

Mahesh Cruise

Player
Player
But you still in discord right sir . And sir I told you I gave you 5 seconds it is game or your problem that you did not hear me sir . And I told i gave not give these are seperate things .
ok

Mahesh Cruise

Player
Player
And can you please tell me why were you not going away when I was shooting . Um is that you not following Fear RP . Please review the video very carefully . rp . Thank You . ok

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
This Completely Mixing Own POV Punishment learn Something Guys Before Blaming Someone

Mahesh Cruise

Player
Player
I do not think I got a answer please read all of my messages very carefully and be respectful . Thank You . ok

Yip Man

Yip Man
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 30382 and 13451 will receive punishment for RDM​

If you feel the punishment of the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom