Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Casper Hayes
Suspect ID
5038, 5660
Date of violation
May 31, 2021
Time of violation
6:34
Proofs
https://streamable.com/mpbmrk

Casper

Player
Player
Someone sent a ad to buy a vehicle I happen to own so me and some of my family members went and met him at the hospital. I agreed to let him test drive where he then drove us to a parking structure where his friend was waiting. He then jumped out of the car and him and his friend killed all 3 of us and stole my vehicle. Not sure if the area was consider a place where you can shot on site or not and I know they need atleast 3 people to rob so I’m just not sure if this is allowed or not

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
I'm going to be honest with you, after rethinking the event I thought it would be okay to bring into ghetto area then kill but after I realized we were only 2 and to rob someone I need to be 3 but I'm not sure if that's the case for stealing a car. Il leave it to the admin's judgement but I apologize for the event. (side note I crashed into water and failed to steal the car)

Casper

Player
Player
I'm going to be honest with you, after rethinking the event I thought it would be okay to bring into ghetto area then kill but after I realized we were only 2 and to rob someone I need to be 3 but I'm not sure if that's the case for stealing a car. Il leave it to the admin's judgement but I apologize for the event. (side note I crashed into water and failed to steal the cari
It’s all good. I knew something was up I just didn’t act on it like I should have was a smart play on your part. I’m just curious at this point if it’s allowed or not so I know for future reference

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 5038 and 5660 will receive a punishment for Violation of General Rules 6.8 It is forbidden to rob people without at least 3 members of a gang
  • The Offenders of this rule have clearly violated the rule of having three members of a gang present to rob someone. They will be punished for this.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom