Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Danisrael chiodo
Administrators nickname
elon
Date
Jun 30, 2022
Time
00:30
Proofs
xxxx

Daniel Chiodo

https://www.youtube.com/c/Danisrael1
Player
Hello. Mazhor

They asked me to do a PC CHECK, I did everything they asked me to do.
There were 7 admins on my PC CHECK Unrelated to the case. they get into my private messages. Watch my email and my passwords.

I started to see that it crosses the red line I asked ELON to take out the people unrelated to the case, why in the pc check every person should see my private things?
He entered my discord settings to see my passwords and my email while people who are admin only a few days that can see all my pass.

As you can see on our server every Monday and Thursday admin Replace so why are they supposed to see my private stuff? Like emails, passwords and stuff like that?

In general he did not listen to my request to exclude anyone unrelated to the conversation.

You could see and feel that they had come to make me a lynch. that everyone there is friends as we always said the admins are Corrupt in this server.

He checked me for more than an hour and a half the whole computer I did everything he asked I opened every possible file every historical was on the computer. It is also possible to see that there has been history on the computer since 2020.

ELON and the other admins know for my Network connection problems .

ELON's answer to me why I'm still in ban? he answered some suspicions that's why you're in ban.

He did not find anything on my computer and I'm ready to go through another pc check when it's needed.

He put me in every possible cheating site, checked if I have a username and tried to recover passwords and there was nothing !!!

I did everything that was asked of me and still feel like they try to revenge on me because I'm Jewish or because of my ID in the game.

I put a lot of real money into this game and invested a lot of time out of my life.

Why did we get into this situation where even for an hour a day I could not play with my friends?
I did not take money from anyone I did not go to any event.

In recent days when I played every 5 seconds I had an admin watching me every second looking at me looking for me just checking me out for no reason. It's been called harassment what they do to me this?.

I ask you to check out those people who work for you. they are friends came from the same family in the game.

Hope you understand that I am being abused and racist by your employees.

Hope you help me.
thank you very much and have nice game.

Daniel Chiodo

Player
Requested an evidence. I'm pretty sure nobody asked you to show passwords. You will be blacklisted on all servers if you are lying! Will see​
he ask me to get in the private msg on discord.
and he aske me to get in the setting discord where you can see my pass and mail for my account.
here you can see proof there is admin with low lvl look on my screen.

i dont have video of all the PC CHECK. but i know all of the admin need to have one so pliz ELON give us to see the last PC CHECK you do to me.

and i want also see where is the proof thet hac fonde somthing on my pc.

mazhor i dont care I have already lost my stuff and the business in the account.
I'm just here to help you understand what's going on in your server.

I have nothing to come to lie ...

Enough to see that everyone has the same last name .
Enough to see logs of the game and understand that everyone is friends.

Why I came to be accepted to be an admin did not accept me and I am the only one who was always connected and knew many more from other.

Pulled me out as an assistant for 3 weeks. That other ppl were accepted straight to be admins.

I was asked not to do likes on forum posts, which at that time other admins and other assistants would do.

What is this thing there is discrimination here. and note there has never been an admin has been accepted from my family's side.

And if you think I'm lying to him let the people of the server decide and see what they will respond to you.

Daniel Chiodo

Player
Requested an evidence. I'm pretty sure nobody asked you to show passwords. You will be blacklisted on all servers if you are lying! Will see​

In the end you are the one who decides. I have already lost hope in the Italian server.
From now on, do what you want.
And the first thing he asks you to do is press ALT Z to see that you are not just recording for general information.

And note I'm not opposed to anything on my part let's you do me the PC CHECK.
And notice this is not the first time they have come upon me.
Is proof that they used their powers against me as well.

Daniel Chiodo

Player
here proof is friend use wall hack and they dont ban him and say all ok.

I'm mine I said now you decide. I'll just tell you check the logs of your admins.

I was also an assistant so I saw historically that things are better that I do not speak.

And all the admins come from the same family and when they are no longer admins they return to the same family.

Daniel Chiodo

Player
here more proff for you.
Here you can see that one of your employees is telling you that he is blacklisting the admin who abused his powers.

And here you are he admin now why? Because he is their friend.

if you want there is mroe and more and more proff and there is more ppl thet have Things are worse than what I posted here.

GennaroLaquaglia

Player
Player
Dear Dani, you accuse Marco of wallhacking when you should know very well what wallhacking is. This is a picture of you with wallhack, posted by you on ingrand. He simply mistakenly mod graphics that day, but soon after that he repaired the mistake and removed everything.

8VleSUd.png

Daniel Chiodo

Player
Dear Dani, you accuse Marco of wallhacking when you should know very well what wallhacking is. This is a picture of you with wallhack, posted by you on ingrand. He simply mistakenly mod graphics that day, but soon after that he repaired the mistake and removed everything.

8VleSUd.png
Wallhacking is when you shot on wall and you hit the ppl.. so look on the video good. He don’t see wall.

And for this photo I got bann for 60 deys.

And you for your hack thet you use you for ban? It you cry like a kid for Elon and Mazhor?

Here the proof.

Here foto you use the hack:

You know the difrenante from me and you thet I pass all the PC CHECK and I am cleaning.
And you not.

And here proff thet you cry like baby for get sbann

So befor you talk on me look on yourself.
Addios amigos

Daniel Chiodo

Player

8VleSUd.png

And also more one thing I see here ID 28 no ID 16 πŸ§πŸ§πŸ€”πŸ€”

I don’t know what you talk about.

GennaroLaquaglia

Player
Player
Wallhacking is when you shot on wall and you hit the ppl.. so look on the video good. He don’t see wall.

And for this photo I got bann for 60 deys.

And you for your hack thet you use you for ban? It you cry like a kid for Elon and Mazhor?

Here the proof.

Here foto you use the hack:

You know the difrenante from me and you thet I pass all the PC CHECK and I am cleaning.
And you not.

And here proff thet you cry like baby for get sbann

So befor you talk on me look on yourself.
Addios amigos
They are not hacks, after months we are still discussing this, unlike you I didn't go from doing 0 kills to 10 suddenly. Anyway Mazhor has evidence of what is that process you are talking about, if he wanted he could see what is :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom