Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
dennis_walker
Suspect ID
7765 and friends
Date of violation
Jun 30, 2022
Time of violation
23:19
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvJK3SfFBFA

dennis walker

Player
Player
While I was watching the fight, they counted down from 5 and killed me even though I was not in the house border.

Regaip osman

Player
Player
IM ID:7765 IF Turkish admin Review this post u can this someone punch me and i kill him after this police use stungun without any demand and our fam kill him so we have 5-6 gun but this guy dont fear for life and try to provoking us He said 'Yarraği yediniz' And i dont want to hear more this guy i give him demand for leave he didnt i kill him. All problem we steal this fam panel we make him angry

Regaip osman

Player
Player
12345 have with him just 3s:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is not my problem ur friend not fearing for life UR FRIEND SEE WE HAVE 6 GUN AND HIS KEEPING PROVOKING US IN TURKISH LANGUAGE HE DIDNT LISTEN MY DEMAND AND REPORTING ME FOR RDM UPLOAD UR 15 MIN POV WHY PROVOKING MY FAM MEMBER LIKE 15 MIN TELL ME U Should to use ur brain dont cut ur video and upload full pov WHEN BEGGINING THIS STATION why i kill you why u guys coming for steal our panel with ur friend and after fail WHY U GUYS Try to provoking us i thing u can explain admin friend

Last edited:

Zyrxan

Player
Player
"okey kanka vur" means "okay bro shoot me." So this is fearrp i think 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
Both sides are in the wrong, You shouldnt be giving demands in city but also you shouldnt be sitting there waiting to get killed so you can post on forums thats just nonrp

Regaip osman

Player
Player
ANY TURKISH ADMIN CAN SEE IN THIS VIDEO THEY ARE COMING MY FAM HOUSE FOR STEAL SOLAR PANEL WE ARE FIGHTING AND THEY CANT STEAL WE MAKE HIM ANGRY AFTER 5 MIN COME ON FRONT OF FAM HOUSE TRY TO PROVOKING US THIS GUY EDITING VIDEO THIS FAM ALWAYS TRY TO BAIT US AND EDITING VIDEO

dennis walker

Player
Player
ANY TURKISH ADMIN CAN SEE IN THIS VIDEO THEY ARE COMING MY FAM HOUSE FOR STEAL SOLAR PANEL WE ARE FIGHTING AND THEY CANT STEAL WE MAKE HIM ANGRY AFTER 5 MIN COME ON FRONT OF FAM HOUSE TRY TO PROVOKING US THIS GUY EDITING VIDEO THIS FAM ALWAYS TRY TO BAIT US AND EDITING VIDEO
they're not us. is there a video of us breaking into your house?

Keem West

Toxic
Player
Provide POV first time you saw them for this situation
You have 6 hours to do so​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom